Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Postol Shocker, Knocks Out Lucas Matthysse For WBC Belt!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gutted for lucas.

on the other hand now postol got a huge victory, lets see what happens next

Comment

• Originally posted by buge View Post
      they were in the article ... entering the 10th, two had Postol up 86-85, the other had Matthysse up 86-85
      ya i see it now thats unreal it was a blowout good thing he got the ko and they couldnt screw him

Comment

• Originally posted by MrP4P View Post
        To think people were drooling over Matty vs Pac LOL.. Postol demolished him.

I hope people are done overrating Matty. The two fights hes known for are fights he lost by close decision that fanboys convinced themselves were robberies (Judah and Alexander both won IMO) and Garcia spanked him when the whole world thought Matty would kill him within 5 rounds. He's overrated so get off his jock. Hes now a journeyman and nothing more than a one dimensional fighter
        All 3 were close fights. And the Garcia fight is the only one I had him losing. This Postol fight by far is his worse loss. He is no journeyman. He does need a new trainer though.

Comment

• I think Postol broke him down or something cause Matthysse stop fighting in rounds 8 & 9 then got dropped in round 10 & didn't even try to get up..

Comment

• Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
            I called it. I picked Postol to win! And you so called fans actually thought LM would KO Manny? The disrespect and HATE is REAL on NBS. Now go sit down somewhere.
            lol yeah because pac would use his reach and jab to keep lucas at bay. lol so called boxing fan you are, comparing to diff fighters with 2 diff styles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Basco View Post
              It was a solid punch but honestly, it looked like Matthysse could continue!
              After the fight, he said he could have gotten up but felt something pop in that eye.

Comment

• Another great win for trainer Hall of Fame "Freddie Roach". I want to see Crawford vs Postol in February 2016.

Comment

• I said years ago postol is a darkhorse in the JWW division.

Comment

• Listen...........

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                    lol yeah because pac would use his reach and jab to keep lucas at bay. lol so called boxing fan you are, comparing to diff fighters with 2 diff styles.

My point is, whoever thinks that LM would KO Manny, doesn't know boxing. That's my point. If Postol just KO'ed him, Manny DESTROYS him! Americans like Hype, controversy, and are immature and unrealistic, sometimes. I won big on Postol because I know boxing. Everyone thought or bet on LM. These were the same so called fans, who were saying how LM would KO Manny. When will they learn that there are levels to this sport? The Wild Card Gym is NO JOKE and produces "world class" fighters. How many Manny sparring partners have gone on to win titles????This is why I picked Postol and this is why I pick Manny to defeat ANY Welterweight. His sparring is harder than most fights and he will tell you that, LoL.
                    Last edited by GOD-FR33; 10-04-2015, 01:41 AM. Reason: editing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                      ya i see it now thats unreal it was a blowout good thing he got the ko and they couldnt screw him
                      blowout? what did postol do for the first 7 rounds except clinch? i mean he should have been dq'd we can all agree on that but what great punches was he landing between clinching? i didn't see much. lucas was landing the heavier punches by far. postol won a couple roudns but the judges had it right. you had it wrong. scoring is done by clean punching not "who's controlling the other guy" via cheating or whatever criteria you make up maybe you count cheating under ring generalship i don't know how you justify it

Comment

Working...
                      X