Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come Mayweather vs Hopkins never happened?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Joel casamoyer at 130 or 135 from 2000-2003
    While Casamayor was crafty, I personally didn't think they were all that similar. It was a fight I definitely wanted to see though, more at 135 than anything. Either way, it's not like there were a ton of fighters like that littered around.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
      Mayweather fought Oscar, so why did he never fight Hopkins during that time period?
      WTF. Hopkins was too big for Mayweather. Hopkins is actually a big middleweight. He is not your normal size middleweight like GGG

At least the GGG fight was more possible because someone did it in the past like Duran-Hagler and Armstrong-Garcia.

Edit: Add the timelime, then It doesn't make sense at all
      Last edited by gamesworn; 10-03-2015, 04:31 AM.

Comment

These are some the funniest responses to a thread ever.

Comment

Easy.

Floyd ducked him of course, along with the rest of the MW division.

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
            nah this whole forum is nothing but one massive troll post. im actually not even sure why i read this garbage
            omg cant remember the last time I laugh this hard waking up to this non-sense, good times though

Comment

Comment

Because one is a great fighter who would be willing to let it happen and the other wanted no business to do with the other guy, he hid in the same division masquerading under the guise of being too small for divisions north of 154lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by niceguy45 View Post
                  I cant take this question seriously, really are you serious ??
                  You really think Floyd is too small, why did he require an IV to make weight at 147lbs? lol.

Comment

Hahaha.....when this was first posted i purposely avoided it on the sheer stupidity that belies it. Days passed and i came back to see it turned into a classic. Thanks NSB. LMAO!!

Comment

... but he should have fought Paul Williams at least... right?

Comment

Working...
                      X