• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah people hating floyd has nothing to do with
    beating his girl on several occasions
    trying to mask his PED's
    arrogance
    and helping plan the murder of that one rappers girl over skype then going to a basketball game
    Thought we forgot about that didnt you floyd queef boys

Comment

Originally posted by GTTofAK View Post
      The numbers suggest that in a country with 300M people about 0.01% like him enough to buy a PPV.
      that .01% is a number every other boxer would kill for. Now please, go back to whining about IV's.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        that .01% is a number every other boxer would kill for. Now please, go back to whining about IV's.
        \

Leonard Hearns did the same numbers when only a million people had cable boxes.

Comment

it's not his persona but his style of boxing (boring as hell) as well as his cheating ways to get advantage against his opponents.

those are few reasons why fraud IV is hated by most fans.

Comment

\

Leonard Hearns did the same numbers when only a million people had cable boxes.
            Ok, what exactly is your point?

Comment

Ok, what exactly is your point?
              That you are delusional about Froids popularity.

Comment

That you are delusional about Froids popularity.
                I only said the ppv sales numbers show it was more than Deveel916 suggested. I never made a definitive statement about how popular he is.

You then put up that only .01% [purchases his fights], which while true, is still greater than every other current fighter gets.

you counter with bringing up SRL/hearns which has no bearing given it was over 30 years ago and I never posted or suggested Floyd was the most popular ever or was ever as popular as SRL.

So where was I delusional about his popularity?

Comment

I only said the ppv sales numbers show it was more than Deveel916 suggested. I never made a definitive statement about how popular he is.

You then put up that only .01% [purchases his fights], which while true, is still greater than every other current fighter gets.

you counter with bringing up SRL/hearns which has no bearing given it was over 30 years ago and I never posted or suggested Floyd was the most popular ever or was ever as popular as SRL.

Did it ever occur to you that Mayweather is a a huge reason boxing is so unpopular today?

Comment

Popular is not the word I would use to describe the reason for Floyd's ppv success.

There would not have been a drop of 4mil ppv buyers from Floyd's fight with Pac to his last fight if he was as "popular" as you claim he is.

That goes to show you that people arent paying solely to see him fight. They're mostly paying to hope to see him lose.
                    Last edited by Deevel916; 10-01-2015, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                      Popular is not the word I would use to describe the reason for Floyd's ppv success.

There would not have been a drop of 4mil ppv buyers from Floyd's fight with Pac to his last fight if he was as "popular" as you claim he is.

That goes to show you that people arent paying solely to see him fight. They're mostly paying to hope to see him lose.
                      His last fight proved he's not as popular as his fans think and that most of his sales were driven by fighting Latinos on Mexican holidays. You would think all of his supposed fans would be falling over themselves to buy tickets or order his last fight, it should have been a big deal, instead it was a flop. And yes Floyd fanatics 500k buys for a 32 million dollar fighter is a flop.

Comment

Working...
                      X