No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beiber Jabs 'Stupid' People For Floyd Mayweather Hate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Beiber Jabs 'Stupid' People For Floyd Mayweather Hate

He's often seen at his fights and during media events, popular record artist Justin Beiber is a part of Floyd Mayweather's "Money Team."

Beiber was even invited on stage to pose with Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao during their historic press conference in Los Angeles to announced their May 2nd mega-fight.

Both of them are rich and have super-celebrity status, but they always appear to be an odd pairing to most observers.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Of all people to.....

Comment

Comment

His tendency to beat women isn't an act, though. I think that says a lot about his true character.

Comment

Every body that knows Floyd on a personal level has said the same thing , its got to be true these people have nothing to gain by saying Floyd is a good guy outside of the limelight .

He has made a fortune playing the villain and riding the hate .

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
            His tendency to beat women isn't an act, though. I think that says a lot about his true character.
            Like all pit bulls are killers , one think I know about the media they love to blow things out of all proportion and for them bad news sells , if you dont know what happened or you dont know the person on personal basis , be careful what you believe as fact .

Comment

I honestly don't believe it. I think Floyd is pretty much himself when he talks to media and when he does pressers, 24/7 and all the rest of that.

He's just outspoken and is used to being able to do excactly what he wants, and how he wants it. No shame in that.

What I don't believe is that he hit any of those golddiggers who clinched to him.

Comment

Should I DM him something?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  He's often seen at his fights and during media events, popular record artist Justin Beiber is a part of Floyd Mayweather's "Money Team."

Beiber was even invited on stage to pose with Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao during their historic press conference in Los Angeles to announced their May 2nd mega-fight.

Both of them are rich and have super-celebrity status, but they always appear to be an odd pairing to most observers.
                  [Click Here To Read More]
                  I thought his 15 min of fame was over 14 min ago..

Comment

Oh sh**! Floyd just called the big boys in to defend him ducking Khan 4 times.

Comment

Working...
                    X