Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG has a crap resume? What great wins did past MWs have by their 33rd fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember GGG was a silver Medalist in the 04 Olympics usually those guys have stepped it up earlier than this there is no excuse for GGGs best win to be Daniel Geale.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      It's not reaching at all. Having hundreds of amateur fights against world class amateurs is superior than fighting bums coming up in the pros.
      Amateurs fight for 3 rounds with headgears on and bigger gloves.

Amateur boxing is completely different than pros. One of the best amateurs of all time losing to a dirty fighting veteran is the most recent and the best example of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
        Don't mind him. He has Golovkin's dick piercing his esophagus.
        I could red k you with an essay long karma message like you always do, but I won't. You're one the biggest jokes on this forum and you get owned on a daily basis.

You kind of remind me of the birdman - you're mentally ******ed like he was. But not smart.

At all.

Comment

So how would this change the fact that GGG has a crap resume?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            He doesn't have a crap resume, just not good enough for his p4p standing. His win ledger is better than Kessler's when he fought Ward, or when he defeated Froch. In fact very few fighters have faced 7 ring ranked divisional opponents in the past 3 years.

Comment

That's the bottom line.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                He doesn't have a crap resume, just not good enough for his p4p standing. His win ledger is better than Kessler's when he fought Ward, or when he defeated Froch. In fact very few fighters have faced 7 ring ranked divisional opponents in the past 3 years.
                What do Kessler, Ward and Froch have to do with GGG's crap resume?

Comment

What do Kessler, Ward and Froch have to do with GGG's crap resume?
                  Absolutely nothing. Just another diversionary tactic to avoid discussing the real issue.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
                    I would guess crap. But I wasn't alive to criticize them. Hopkins fought prime Roy. He shouldn't be listed.
                    10/10 God awfully amazing meme lol.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                      Absolutely nothing. Just another diversionary tactic to avoid discussing the real issue.
                      They do that a lot, don't they? This thread is a prime example. Also using Kovalev as a human shield.

The Most Feared Man in Boxing certainly needs a lot of other fighters to help justify his credibility.

Comment

Working...
                      X