Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Current "man to beat" at 147 is....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The man to beat a 147 is Floyd Mayweather.

After him it's Kell Brook

Comment

he lost the pacquiao fights...

well, he won one of them technically, but that was a strange, awful decision.

Comment

how many top wins does Bradley have at WW? I guess pac is one but...

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          I agree, at this point in Bradley's career, it's clear that the wars have caught up with him and his punch resistance is low..
          I don't agree with that. I think he loses to them at any point, he just isn't that good especially at welterweight.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
            Um, no He wasn't.
            Yes he definitely was.

Comment

I don't think there will be a man at 147 until Floyd actually drops the belts and then fights start getting made.

I think Brook, Thurman, Bradley, Manny, Porter and Danny/Khan are all in the mix to fight and determine who the next "man" is.

Comment

...Timothy Bradley.

All the new booties are just up and comers. Bradley has ran the gauntlet and came out on top.

Whitter
                Holt
                Alexander
                Peterson
                Abregu
                Pacquiao x2
                Providnokov
                Marquez
                Vargas
                chaves
                Rios

Who's resume is deeper at 147?

What say you
                Half those names were at 140 but I agree with you, Bradley is the man till Pacquiao comes back and Floyd decides to un-retire.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  Yes he definitely was.
                  That's not how I remember it. I was reading something last night that had Devon as a slight favorite going into the fight as well.

Don't want to post the link until I do a little more research. I'd hate to bigjavi myself...

Comment

That's not how I remember it. I was reading something last night that had Devon as a slight favorite going into the fight as well.

Don't want to post the link until I do a little more research. I'd hate to bigjavi myself...
                    Why would you have to do "research"? Bradley was the favourite. Alexander just looked horrible in robbing Kotelnik in his previous fight. Funnily enough that was when Bradley jumped at the chance to face him lol.

Comment

There should be a Super Six to determine the best fighter at WW.

Comment

Working...
                      X