No announcement yet.

The Current "man to beat" at 147 is....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    We're 11 pages in and you've been told countless times that there is no "man" at the divison and if it's anyone it's Manny Pacquaio who beat Bradley comfortably twice.
    As I've said, Pac's next fight is going to be at 140. The proven man left at 147 is Bradley. All the rest are hype until they prove otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
      As I've said, Pac's next fight is going to be at 140. The proven man left at 147 is Bradley. All the rest are hype until they prove otherwise.
      That's definitely not been confirmed.

And for the umpteenth time; There is no man at 147. 12 pages, how long until you grasp it?

Comment

• If Pac retires then for HBOs side it's Bradley but his options are limited , over on the PBc side it's wide open hopefully they fight it out to see who the future is.

Haymon seems to be choking out the competition for HBO fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          That's definitely not been confirmed.

And for the umpteenth time; There is no man at 147. 12 pages, how long until you grasp it?
          Well let's assume he is and after that he's retiring. As according to the rumors

What other WW out there has a resume even remotely close to Bradley's? If you think Thurman, Porter or Brook do. You should go get checked out they're all hype until they prove it otherwise (in the ring)

Comment

• I don't think there is anyone that stands out, definitely not Bradley lol.

Comment

Well let's assume he is and after that he's retiring. As according to the rumors

What other WW out there has a resume even remotely close to Bradley's? If you think Thurman, Porter or Brook do. You should go get checked out they're all hype until they prove it otherwise (in the ring)
              It doesn't matter.

There-is-no-man-at-147.

I don't know how this can be made any clearer.

Comment

• If not Pac it's Bradley. I want to see Bradley fight Thurman, Khan, Garcia, or Brook so bad. Anybody but Canelo or Ali.

Comment

• Pacquiao/Khan and Bradley/Brook would be the best case scenerio imo. I fear that TR will feed Pac to Crawford to push his name since Pac is leaving and feed Bradley to Canelo to make money.

Comment

• tim bradley has to move up and face GGG to truly prove himself as the worlds greatest walterweight

Comment

Look man ...you are wrong...Get over it. Bradley has beat almost no WW's ...He didn't beat Chaves and He didn't beat Manny...So you're left with Abregu, Rios , Alexander...

There is no man at WW and if there was it would probably be Thurman before Bradley....Didn't he Knock Chaves out ? Did dynamite Tim do that?

Hate guys like you who make me resent fighters I love watching...

Comment

Working...
                      X