The Current "man to beat" at 147 is....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
    Who did Collazo beat? Victor Ortiz?
    Well he should have got the nod back against Berto..That and Ortiz is still better than anything Vargas has done..

Comment

• Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
      I could go for a WW Super 6 tourney.

Bradley
      Brook
      Khan
      Thurman
      Porter
      Garcia
      That would be great

Comment

• How bout this;

Vargas>Collazo, Dan and Gavin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
          Definitely not Thurman with that paper title either
          You got that right

Comment

• I agree with Bradley. Although he has been hurt few times already and there has been some... controversy with his win over Pacquiao and Provo, you still gotta hand it to him, great fighter he is. Only one loss officially so his record looks real good

Would love to see him against Khan or Cotto someday, I think those two would be hell of fights

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              He has to beat Brook or Pacquiao to get The Ring title.
              My vote is for the dude in your sig clip. In fact both of them. Hell with skills, I would pay top dollar to have watched that fight LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                Bradley already "fought it out" amongst his peers, snatching zero's. He now sits at the top as "the man to beat"
                Yes, that's pretty much it.

Thurman, Porter, Garcia and Khan are all with Haymon and any of them against any of the others would be decent match-ups, and each of them claims to be open to fighting the others. So why are they not getting made?!

Bradley has definitely got skills but he's now in the latter stages of his career and should just be looking at big money, prestige "retirement" type fights IMO. The obvious one for both guys is Pacquaio-Bradley.

Comment

• Or even Cotto, if Bradley wanted to go up in weight a bit?

Comment

Working...
                  X