No announcement yet.

The Current "man to beat" at 147 is....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    He just beat a light heavy weight last night.
    Rios should be a lightweight, junior welter at best. He's just a lazy fat wanker who didn't train for 8 months and then killed himself to make 147.

Comment

Only reason Bradley lost the second fight with Manny was because Bradley was strong armed by the media and political pressure to brawl with Manny. Bradley could had simply boxed Manny to school, but because of the media pressure, Bradley wasn't allowed to box.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        I don't think there will be a man at 147 until Floyd actually drops the belts and then fights start getting made.

I think Brook, Thurman, Bradley, Manny, Porter and Danny/Khan are all in the mix to fight and determine who the next "man" is.
        Porter doesn't beat the 4 names you mentioned before him. Danny has proved nothing at welterweight and only beats Khan and maybe Porter. Khan has chin issues, which will always show up against the elite.

Comment

There is no "man to beat" at welterweight right now. Bradley's among that big jumble of fighters that need to face each other to decide who the Man is.

Comment

manny, and then whoever beats manny.
            if manny not beaten before he retires... then...
            i suppose bradley.. but thats a desperate call. thurman brook bradley need to fight it out to have a "the man to beat"

Comment

The only reason Bradley vs Brook would prove who's the man would be because of Bradley. Not because of Brook.

Comment

It is pretty impressive that after fighting Vazquez, Witter, Holt, Campbell, Peterson, Abregu, Alexander, Pacquaio twice, Provodnikov, Marquez, Chaves, Vargas, and Rios, that Bradley has only legitimately lost to Pacquaio, an ATG.

Bradley is massively underrated. 11-1 vs. former world champs.

Comment

Originally posted by nivek535 View Post
                  manny, and then whoever beats manny.
                  if manny not beaten before he retires... then...
                  i suppose bradley.. but thats a desperate call. thurman brook bradley need to fight it out to have a "the man to beat"
                  This is how I feel

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    freekin Tim Bradley's neighbor posting again

give my regards to Monica, Don..
                    hahahaha. wicked.

Bradley has got a very good resume though.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      There is no "man to beat" at welterweight right now. Bradley's among that big jumble of fighters that need to face each other to decide who the Man is.
                      I agree with this, but I do believe that Bradley should be at the top of the list among the jumble of fighters. Porter-Thurman winner will have a lot to say about being "the man" at 47

Comment

Working...
                      X