Is Brian Viloria a HOFer.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    i don't like you.
    I would love nothing more than for Viloria to knock Gonzalez's overrated ass out. I will be rooting for Viloria in that fight, bt he'll probably lose.

Comment

whatcha think irondan?

viloria sneak in hof?

honestly don't know. that's why i'm asking everyone opinion.
      Nah I don't think so personally.

He's a good fighter but I thought he became overrated after beating Segura who was extremely overrated for beating an aging Calderdon.

He is a good fighter though.

I think a lot of the little guys tend to get overrated. I never rated Tyson Marquez but at one point the hype he had was pretty big. Until Viloria beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

He's a good fighter but I thought he became overrated after beating Segura who was extremely overrated for beating an aging Calderdon.

I think a lot of the little guys tend to get overrated. I never rated Tyson Marquez but at one point the hype he had was pretty big. Until Viloria beat him.
        no points for entertainment?

viloria has had entertaining fights.

Comment

America's hope to regain the #1 P4P spot...........

Comment

no points for entertainment?

viloria has had entertaining fights.
            I don't tend to take that into account when talking about whether a guy should or should get in the HOF.

I very much doubt he does get in. The little guys usually need to do much more than others to get considered.

Viloria had some great fights but who really knows about them?

Comment

I don't think so,,, but I wouldn't be shocked if he did get in.. He was a well known character in the world of boxing

Comment

Yeah I think he would sneak in with what would be a great win at the tail end of his career on top of an already solid run in several weights.
                But I think its more to do with I hold Gonzalez in that high regard.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

all of viloria's wins are extremely overrated. who did he really beat????? i can't think of one good legit name.

can't wait for roman to finally KO and retire this hype for good. won't last 2 rounds guaranteed.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    Yeah I think he would sneak in with what would be a great win at the tail end of his career on top of an already solid run in several weights.
                    But I think its more to do with I hold Gonzalez in that high regard.
                    only way he beats gonzalez is steroids.

Comment

That Hawaiian about to get his ass whooped. Overrated fighter with some power.
                      Last edited by Dominicano; 09-18-2015, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X