Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Brian Viloria a HOFer.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Aztekkas again.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      where's my green k?

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        where's my green k?

when the Raiders are at .500

Comment

Haha, thanks Mak. I just feel lousy that Viloria is one foot out the door. im crossing my fingers for him to give us one more memorable showdown against Roman. He has the power and skill to trouble Gonzalez, I just hope he doesn't gas. It should be a fun scrap.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
            Haha, thanks Mak. I just feel lousy that Viloria is one foot out the door. im crossing my fingers for him to give us one more memorable showdown against Roman. He has the power and skill to trouble Gonzalez, I just hope he doesn't gas. It should be a fun scrap.

this is my biggest worry...they should give him an IV after the weigh in

Comment

Originally posted by -makavelli- View Post
              when the raiders are at .500
              2025.......?

Comment

viloria always comes to fight win or lose. even when out of shape, he brings it.

viloria will be outboxed by chocolatito but viloria has power and roman is untested.

we'll see. viloria will be in top shape.

he usually looks good vs. top opponents.
                I remember when I bought the Island Assault 3 (I believe) PPV in the PI for the Segura scrap a few years back. That **** had me torn since I liked both fighters, damn was that brutal. Segura was looking like an alien lmao.

I believed Brian was on the decline after the Estrada fight, but you as well as others have brought up interesting points... Viloria seems to fight according to the level of his opposition. When he faces top names, he always delivers. So I'm starting to believe you and the others whom have mentioned it, may be correct. I sure as hell hope so.

Comment

this is my biggest worry...they should give him an IV after the weigh in
                  lots of saline/vitamin IV.

ariza shakes.

a glass of juanma's pee or at least rafa's.

hopefully USADA does the testing.

Comment

damn, do ppl in NSB even know who viloria is?

dude has been a top fighter for over a decade. he's about to fight chocolatito.

no replies.

Comment

damn, do ppl in NSB even know who viloria is?

dude has been a top fighter for over a decade. he's about to fight chocolatito.

no replies.

change the title to 'Floyd Loves Skittles' or 'Showtime >> HBO'

Comment

Working...
                      X