Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is 172 pounder Andre Ward ducking Kovalev & Stevenson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When people start posting gifs and memes, you know they're desperate.

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
      "I will not be 168 forever. I believe I will beat a Klitschko"

"We've said six months ago that we'd be willing to go down to 154, go up to 168. It's whom ever is willing to fight him. Right now, because his, yea his popularity is growing, but he's not the household name like a lot of the other, let's just say Martinez is or like Chavez is. They are able to avoid him because they talking financial reasons you know, there's not enough money in it."

Comment

Originally posted by RaTaTa View Post
        ggg ducks ward,ward ducks kovalev.
        Boxers that ducked/ducking GGG

1---Felix sturm - wouldn't fight him for over 2 years when GGG was mandatory.

2---Peter quillin - said he will only fight for the may-pac kind of money, lol

3---Sergio martinez - "His promoter said that "no way I am putting him with this monster"

4---Hassaan ndam njikam -When Hassaan was WBO champ, he was ordered to a purse bid to face Golovkin no less than two times and he was a no show each time.

5---Miguel cotto - didn't want to fight him despite being mandatory.

6---Julio cesar chavez jr - Turned down 12mil offer by TR

7---Saul alvarez - Thinks that he is fighting at the weight-class of 155, as there is no such thing as a "155 weight-class" ,he is pretending to be not in the MW division because of GGG.There are 17 divisions just pick one, if you can't make 154 then you are a MW, simple.

8---Carl froch - After calling GGG out then when GGG accepted ,he backed down and now he is retired after making all the fuss, GGG was calling him for more than a year so no excuses for "retiring".

9---Andrea Ward. The diva of the 168lb division don't want to travel or meet the a-side GGG in a catchweight so he can become a good boy and get ktfo. Was willing to goto 160 for Floyd but when GGG said 164, Ward ducked.

10---Sebastian Sylvester - When Sylvester was IBF champ, he ducked GGG blatantly

11---Darren Barker - When Barker defeated Geale to become IBF champ, his promoter openly said that Barker will fight any1 except GGG

12---andy lee - recently in an interview said that I won't call-out GGG even after the reporter said that you must call him out because you are now a "champion" see below
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMMpnyC6kDg

Comment

Originally posted by RaTaTa View Post
          ggg ducks ward,ward ducks kovalev.
          That's sort of how I'm seeing it now.

Comment

Anybody that calls Ward a LHW because he took a catchweight fight 4 pounds above the SMW limit after almost 2 years away from the sport in order to ease himself back into SMW with a tune-up instead of just diving in immediately is a troll.

Take it as no surprise that these trolls are the same people that go into every thread calling for Kovalev to protect Golovkin from Ward. These trolls are all Golovkin nuthuggers, formerly P@cturds.

These trolls go by usernames like Golovkin, Beercules, Hype job, and El-blanco. They comprise the dumbest, most ignorant subsection of posters on Boxing Scene. Just ignore their posts. They lack any semblance of boxing knowledge. They are just poor ****boys. Sad bunch of little fanatics.

Comment

Good straightforward thread. No BS'ing.

It's been obvious to normal people that Ward is just fronting. He wants none of these guys, even GGG. He's cruising to retirement fighting nobodies thinking that no one will notice.

I have yet to see him make an extra effort to make high profile fights happen. So far I haven't seen any.
              Last edited by brettWall; 09-17-2015, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Comment

But but but GGG doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                    Anybody that calls Ward a LHW because he took a catchweight fight 4 pounds above the SMW limit after almost 2 years away from the sport in order to ease himself back into SMW with a tune-up instead of just diving in immediately is a troll.

Take it as no surprise that these trolls are the same people that go into every thread calling for Kovalev to protect Golovkin from Ward. These trolls are all Golovkin nuthuggers, formerly P@cturds.

These trolls go by usernames like Golovkin, Beercules, Hype job, and El-blanco. They comprise the dumbest, most ignorant subsection of posters on Boxing Scene. Just ignore their posts. They lack any semblance of boxing knowledge. They are just poor ****boys. Sad bunch of little fanatics.
                    2 years ago Ward said he was going up though, "Can't stay at 168 forever". Anything from 169 to 175 is a light heavyweight, the same division Ward is a gold medalist at.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post

Good graphics showing the fighters Ward is currently ducking.

Comment

Working...
                      X