Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is 172 pounder Andre Ward ducking Kovalev & Stevenson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

andre , beercules hatred 4 blacks , ducking , jiggaboo outrage , kovalev , pbp = black supremacist , pbp is a black isrealite , pbp. hates whitey , pbp. is racist , pounder , stevenson? , ts is a puss puss , ward , wardalredyhasawitedaddy , why nigglets hate lil g?

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
      kovalev is ggg's bodyguard
      Poor Andre is terrified of Krusher.

Did you see his interview after Floyd/Berto?

Just the mention of Kovalev's name made Ward start talking about hitting his knees and praying.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Like I said in PBP's thread, Ward just fought at LHW.

Moving up after the Super Six doe.

Maybe he would fight Kovalev, but he gets battered.

I wouldn't mind seeing him take on Pascal at 175
        , then Kovalev or Adonis.

If he does that, then he can be top 3 p4p.
        been calling for this fight for quite some time now!! Little G not moving up yet. Cotto or Canelo ppv payday are there for the taking. BET bust Ward needs him bad for his career. If I was Ward, I would say **** Little G and go after Pascal and then Kovaelv. Super Duck can continue fighting bums fr millions of dollars on pbc and raping Canada for ppv money.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatLeftaMarc View Post
          Honestly, I don't see Ward fighting Kovalev ever in the future... He's all bluff, if he turned down a FAIR offer with GGG 50/50 weight,money split it's pretty obvious he doesn't want any competition where he can't manhandle through clinching and inside fighting.

That being said, I used to think Ward would thoroughly whoop GGG's ass... but I've been watching a lot of his fights closely and I can see GGG laying him out. If Boone was capable, GGG is even more
          Ward is over-rated.

Styles make fights, and Andre's style was all wrong for Froch.

Ward's only other good scalp was Kessler, who he beat with a series of blatent head-buts that cut both Kesslers eye's. Only in Oakland.

With a fair ref, I would pick GGG to beat Ward. Kovalev would annihilate him.

Comment

bumlovekin the guy who beat geale and became a "legend" over night, that shows us how ******ed his supporters are

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
              bumlovekin the guy who beat geale and became a "legend" over night, that shows us how ******ed his supporters are
              Says the guy who PMd me the other day that he admits Gennady is top 5 ATG of all time and telling me Gennady would beat floyd because he is stronger. I bet he wont respond now, get owned. Watch, he wont respond or he knows I wil post the screenshot.

Comment

Comment

ggg ducks ward,ward ducks kovalev.

Comment

IMO he knows kovalev would give him the business for real. Ward has no power to keep kovalev off him

Kovalev is all wrong for ward. He tried a soft touch at light heavyweight and said Fck that

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
                      And Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.....will always love youuuuuuuuuu ohhhhhhhh ohhhhhhh and Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Comment

Working...
                      X