Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is 172 pounder Andre Ward ducking Kovalev & Stevenson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread is ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
      This thread is ******ed.
      LOL you PMd me yesterday admitting Ward doesn't really want to fight Golovkin. I bet you won't answer back because you won't have anything to say. WATCH. You won't respond because else I will post the screenshot.

Let's see if he responds lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
        That video is over two years old. You really have to check the comments on YouTube for it. Over two years ago and they could have been written today. I love this one... "This guy being the #2 4p4 is a joke"

The more things change, the more they stay the same.
        LOL just did. Undercard Ward getting owned hard lol.

Whoever has coWard even in their top 10 right now is delusional. NO NOTABLE wins in the past 2-3 years. Paul Smith and Edwin Rodriguez... I mean, seriously LOL. The bum is still living off past success which involved Arthur Abraham, Bika, Allan Green lol, Kessler and Froch.

Im sorry and with all due respect to them as fighters but Abraham is mediocre, Bika is a journeyman, Allan Green is a bum... The only okay wins were over Kessler and robotic Froch.

Gennady absolutely trashes Ward and I understand why he only fronts and has ducked the fight 7 times:

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          LOL you PMd me yesterday admitting Ward doesn't really want to fight Golovkin. I bet you won't answer back because you won't have anything to say. WATCH. You won't respond because else I will post the screenshot.

Let's see if he responds lol.
          You do know PM stands for personal message right?
          Then you put him on blast? Dumbaz!

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            You do know PM stands for personal message right?
            Then you put him on blast? Dumbaz!
            Don't make me post your PMs asking me to accept your friend request. NOW I BET you won't answer lol. WATCH. All these people talking crap in public and acting way different in private.

Let's see if he responds.

Comment

Wow.. Golovkin having a meltdown. Lol

Comment

ward is a coward who hasnt done **** in years but is propped up on p4p lists because he's "needed" without floyd in the picture

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                  Don't make me post your PMs asking me to accept your friend request. NOW I BET you won't answer lol. WATCH. All these people talking crap in public and acting way different in private.

Let's see if he responds.
                  Keep schooling these Wardos.

Both of them wont respond now, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Cruisin' View Post
                    ward is a coward who hasnt done **** in years but is propped up on p4p lists because he's "needed" without floyd in the picture
                    This sums it up perfectly. Gennady can't take 40 steps back and look at the bottom of the pyramid. This guy is fighting in BET for gods sake, last 2 opponents in the past 2 years Edwin Rodriguez and Paul Smith lol. With ratings worse than the Teletubbies at 3AM in the morning. He can walk an entire day thru Times Square and nobody even looks at him and he gets robbed at gun point 6 times because he looks like a ******.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatLeftaMarc View Post
                      Honestly, I don't see Ward fighting Kovalev ever in the future... He's all bluff, if he turned down a FAIR offer with GGG 50/50 weight,money split it's pretty obvious he doesn't want any competition where he can't manhandle through clinching and inside fighting.

That being said, I used to think Ward would thoroughly whoop GGG's ass... but I've been watching a lot of his fights closely and I can see GGG laying him out. If Boone was capable, GGG is even more
                      That right there sums it up. He is so fake man. He's got this whole righteous Jesus act going on and you can see straight thru it. The guy is an ugly ******ed looking coward with a face you just want to hit with a shovel.

There is no doubt Gennady breaks him horribly, and its the reason why he has ducked the fight 7 times and only uses Gennadys name to get some of his spotlight. He is an BET undercard fighter who nobody watches.

Originally posted by Syf View Post
                      Wow.. Golovkin having a meltdown. Lol
                      I've had enough of the Undercard Ward Undies who are also undercard posters. Check the posters defending Andrea, they are the undercard posters of this forum.

Originally posted by rajaomair View Post
                      Keep schooling these Wardos.

Both of them wont respond now, lol.
                      LOL they disappeared as soon as I replied. They are nowhere to be found. They don't even dare to reply because they got owned. If not, I dare them to post but they wont because they feel embarrassed because I owned them hard.

Comment

Working...
                      X