Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that Floyd is retired... which bandwagon are all his fans jumping to?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

None. We are allegedly going to stop following the sport once Floyd leaves.

The haters think we are like the droves of Pacquiao fans who suddenly vanished after May 2nd and KO6.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      None. We are allegedly going to stop following the sport once Floyd leaves.

The haters think we are like the droves of Pacquiao fans who suddenly vanished after May 2nd and KO6.
      Well, I haven't seen Big Dunn since Floyd retired

Comment

Originally posted by Helm View Post
        Honeslty? Me too

But me and you are not typical fans.

Typical fans are the black guy fan of Floyd, the latino guy fan of Canelo, the white guy fan of GGG.
        Which is funny btw since he is half Korean and is from and Asian country.

btw I don't think it's okay if people root by skin colours because that doesn't help unity but help separation and segregation.

Comment

Originally posted by Cruisin' View Post
          he left me a pretty racist karma message a while back it made me cry
          I did? You must of said something pretty heinous lol. I try to avoid giving red but if so I owe you some green homie.
          Last edited by SkillspayBills; 09-13-2015, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Some slick bruvva.

Broner if he was undefeated.

Comment

This thread exemplifies everything that is wrong with this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                Spence is fun to watch...he's definitely on the radar...hopefully they bring him up along quickly and with more exposure

Haymon has a legit chance to develop a star from scratch

I actually really like Prichard Colon. Kid has the looks, power, ability and is only 22. Haymon matchmakers........leave a lot to be desired but they are doing right by Spence and Prichard.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  I actually really like Prichard Colon. Kid has the looks, power, ability and is only 22. Haymon matchmakers........leave a lot to be desired but they are doing right by Spence and Prichard.

im gonna have to check him out...i like Spence and that puerto rican kid...name slips my mind right now

Comment

The pro-black scumbags only pretend to like Juan Manuel Marquez because he almost killed Manny Pacquiao and they pretend to like Canelo in hopes that Canelo becomes great so they can boast that Mayweather beat him. 152 doe, .

Comment

Originally posted by Malgus View Post
                      The pro-black scumbags only pretend to like Juan Manuel Marquez because he almost killed Manny Pacquiao and they pretend to like Canelo in hopes that Canelo becomes great so they can boast that Mayweather beat him. 152 doe, .

there is truth to this, unfortunately

Comment

Working...
                      X