Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that Floyd is retired... which bandwagon are all his fans jumping to?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    The Puerto Rican kid IS Colon lol.

is it? i thought his name was Verdejo..the one that was on HBO

Comment

• Originally posted by animalfan10 View Post
      Errol Spence is very crowd pleasing....So is Wilder?? Do you like them like you do Kovalev and GGG??
      Maybe Spence, I'll see how he does against better opponents. I like Shawn Porter, I loved what he did to Malignaggi.

Wilder is another phony - privileged prima donna, demanding home advantage for every fight, accusing others who do well of steroid use, avoiding his mandatory to fight journeymen like Molina and now Duhaupas.

Someone who is fast becoming one of my favorites is a black boxer named Anthony Joshua. He's the real deal, I think he would take either Fury or Wilder out within three rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        is it? i thought his name was Verdejo..the one that was on HBO
        Ohhhh you meant Verdejo. Yeah that kid is dynamite. When it comes to prospects though, I have to see what happens when they get cracked by a good one. Lok how many times a Haymon prospect got cracked (Tony Harris) and couldn't recover.

Comment

Verdejo...the kid that was on HBO not too long ago..he looked real polished for a youngster
          Yeah Verdejo is the next PR star. He lost to Loma in the ams but he was really young, Loma said he was really good for his age.

I'm part Puerto Rican and a lot of the Ricans on here hate me because I don't like Danny

Comment

• the only reason some racist white boxing fans get upset at black americans suppoesely "only" rooting for other black americans is due to the fact that there are no white american fighters of note,just face the facts

u guys have to go to other countries just to find a guy that u relate to the most,when instead of being a racist bitter butt tard u could simply enjoy the likes of american fighters PERIOD,regardless of the color

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Yeah Verdejo is the next PR star. He lost to Loma in the ams but he was really young, Loma said he was really good for his age.

I'm part Puerto Rican and a lot of the Ricans on here hate me because I don't like Danny

well that's because Danny is a ***** and his dad reminds me of an annoying Joe Pesci

that Verdejo kid tho...i cant wait to see him back in the ring

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                Ohhhh you meant Verdejo. Yeah that kid is dynamite. When it comes to prospects though, I have to see what happens when they get cracked by a good one. Lok how many times a Haymon prospect got cracked (Tony Harris) and couldn't recover.

yea...we'll see how they develop him...it'll be a good minute but i like what i see so far

Comment

well that's because Danny is a ***** and his dad reminds me of an annoying Joe Pesci

that Verdejo kid tho...i cant wait to see him back in the ring
                  He broke his left hand in his last fight. Think he has a November date

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    He broke his left hand in his last fight. Think he has a November date

i will support that kid until animalisticmeth begins to make thread about how beautiful his eyes are

Comment

Working...
                    X