Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that Floyd is retired... which bandwagon are all his fans jumping to?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Helm View Post
    I think Floyd is hated not because is black, but for other reasons (cherry pick - boring style - money and bling bling braggin).
    All that has nothing to do with it because other fighters in his era didn't accomplish what he accomplished, yet they're allowed to choose their opponents and fight them any kind of way.

It's not only about the color of your skin, Leonard was black but everyone loved him, same with Hearns and Hagler, however they people conducted themselves in a normal manner, they had to keep up an image in front of the people, maybe they were always like this, maybe their background is different, maybe they were just fake (like Dela Hoya), u never know.

Floyd on the other hand behaves himself in a completely different manner, real 100% confident guy from the ******, and that's what the people don't like, not the money, and not the boring style cuz Klitschko is waaaaay more boring, Hopkins is also a boring fighter imo, but they don't get hated on like that, it'S the way they conduct themselves, don't believe Floyd when he says this was just a persona, no this is actually him, and it's not bad to be real and confident, I'd prefer that over fake soap opera schit any day.

Comment

Spence probably. They jumped the Broner bandwagon as soon as he lost.

Most will just stop posting on here as well as stop watching boxing. They were Floyd fans, not boxing fans.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        im gonna have to check him out...i like Spence and that puerto rican kid...name slips my mind right now
        Verdejo? Or The Sniper Pedraza

Comment

Spence is fun to watch...he's definitely on the radar...hopefully they bring him up along quickly and with more exposure

Haymon has a legit chance to develop a star from scratch
          He throws purposeful punches, which is why it annoys me when people decry him for lacking speed. The only thing I need to see from him is toughness; right now, he looks to have most of the tools but I don't know how it will hold up under pressure.

Comment

Oh yeah Errol Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by Malgus View Post
              The pro-black scumbags only pretend to like Juan Manuel Marquez because he almost killed Manny Pacquiao and they pretend to like Canelo in hopes that Canelo becomes great so they can boast that Mayweather beat him. 152 doe, .
              So u mean to tell me that no black person likes Morales or Barrera or Salvador Sanchez? GTFOH, everybody likes these fighters, however liking and rooting for fighters are different things.

Comment

Originally posted by Malgus View Post
                The pro-black scumbags only pretend to like Juan Manuel Marquez because he almost killed Manny Pacquiao and they pretend to like Canelo in hopes that Canelo becomes great so they can boast that Mayweather beat him. 152 doe, .
                The irony is that you're probably the most racist poster on this whole site vagabond

Comment

im gonna have to check him out...i like Spence and that puerto rican kid...name slips my mind right now
                  The Puerto Rican kid IS Colon lol.

Comment

alot of this going on in this thread doe

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      Verdejo? Or The Sniper Pedraza

Verdejo...the kid that was on HBO not too long ago..he looked real polished for a youngster

Comment

Working...
                      X