Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roller Coaster View Post
    guys, guys, GUYS! leave floydie alone!

he nearly died from dehydration.. immediately after the weigh-in!

this one's better!

Comment

• Originally posted by Caught Square View Post
      If that's true then fair point.

ADP02: OK we agree.

1) When were these 'several occasions'? the only time I heard/saw this was on the Mosley 24/7 when he couldn't piss because he was dehyrated, how ironic eh?

ADP02: In the Manny fight. USADA said that the process took 6.5 hours to complete due to the delays. That is what we know of because cameras happened to be rolling and this scandal brought it to light. Who knows how many other times.

2) Ok so he used a 'trick' with the vampire facial for the Canelo fight and waits until the last minute to sign so he can delay testing yet the Canelo fight was announced very early (the same MONTH as his fight with Guerrero). If he was concerned about delaying testing after this trick of the vampire facial why was this fight announced so early?
      Vampire facial and last minute to sign:
      First point was related to Canelo. The other point was related to some fight recently but I was not talking about Canelo fight specifically. Floyd said it himself that he didn't expect the side effects to last so long. Hence, the sun glasses and hat. Reporters asked why and he had to answer with that answer, if you believe it. Hard to believe that he was trying to do that to his eyes just before a fight where he would get those same eyes punched at. But that is me.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        Your welcome.

With Lance, they targeted the weakest links because Lance was tough to bring down. Once his teammates confessed it was over.
        Its important to remember that no test ever brought Armstrong down. A federal inquiry with his partners being put under oath brought him down.

Comment

• Originally posted by GTTofAK View Post
          Its important to remember that no test ever brought Armstrong down. A federal inquiry with his partners being put under oath brought him down.
          Armstrong and other cyclists confessed to blood doping. So you're saying Roach's affiliated associates wouldn't have a clue about such things when Roach is on record for stating he had no idea about steroids but then in a later interview he stated the ins and out of it. Surely you recall James Toney, caught on Roids. Roach is record for saying they thought the ''roids'' were out of the system.

You're not helping your beliefs. Don't worry though. I will put it into easier perspective for Pac fans. I've got an hour long doc filled with enticing ****e!

Comment

• "Floyd can do no wrong cuz he's my favorite fighter. Pac's a 100% steroid cheat doe cuz Foyd says so"

Comment

• Originally posted by Caught Square View Post
              If that's true then fair point.

1) When were these 'several occasions'? the only time I heard/saw this was on the Mosley 24/7 when he couldn't piss because he was dehyrated, how ironic eh?

2) Ok so he used a 'trick' with the vampire facial for the Canelo fight and waits until the last minute to sign so he can delay testing yet the Canelo fight was announced very early (the same MONTH as his fight with Guerrero). If he was concerned about delaying testing after this trick of the vampire facial why was this fight announced so early?
              Floyd wants to beat Pac so badly, after the weigh in, he ran 5 miles, sparred 5 four minutes rounds, bench pressed 1000 lbs weight, and shadow box for 5 hours - result he overtrained (dehydreated)
              Last edited by Rath; 09-28-2015, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Yep steroids cause you to hold water. Floyd like most noobs thought that the longer he continued the steroids up to the fight the better. He hadn't yet learned that you get your best performance, strength and speed, after you have quit and shed the water weight.

He had PAC man's Roid man in his corner, aka Ariza! He knew what you have just stated is false!

He learned from the guy who used to juice the PAC!!

Marquez finally juiced up to catch up with PAC, & can you guess what happened????

Near death KO experience. But GOD brought the childhood doughnut dealer back life! Not a racist comment, and made him kept one of the greatest offensive fighters of all time Alice!!' God is actually great! I do believe! So y'all can run to your local moderator, and whatever you guys do, but as a man, I won't do it to you! Not like some of those stone cold weak ass dudes that had to complain to moderators after threatening me with 'death' etc! Hunting trips, etc!

Comment

True ...... but NSAC nor USADA wants that because people like Hauser will have more data to look at and be able to right a book on them. Plus, we would see how they have goofed up in the past ..... and Floyd is happy about that.

Comment

if my memory serves me right, only one man brought Lance down.

USADA said all those evidences (99&) were circumstancial

Comment

His ego brought him down! Maybe the same will happen to Floyd!

If lance didn't come back, when testing was more advanced, he would have gotten away with his lies!

If a parallel applies to Floyd too, I want it!

What part of that don't you understand??!

It needs a deep investigation!

Comment

Working...
                      X