Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    Lol you guys really are a special kind of losers. Look at the effort. Smh
    Case in point this poster. Lance Armstrong fans would say similar statements and that went on for a very long time. Floyd fans were on damage control since day 1. Go back and read some of the earlier statements where Floyd fans realized that it didn't look good.

"Well, I always thought they all took PEDs anyways" - Floyd fan

Comment

Lol you guys really are a special kind of losers. Look at the effort. Smh
      Mr. Armstrong may have defrauded sponsors, including the United States Postal Service, by conspiring to cheat. Several of the contracts between Mr. Armstrong’s former cycling team and its sponsors, which were reviewe

The federal government. Not the local NSAC.

Who has the authority to investigate? Floyd's cheating is not a Federal crime. Get over it.

Comment

Angry? I laugh at you, as do most people on here. Seriously tho...with floyd retired there's no purpose for you here. You're a troll...nothing more.
        I laugh mostly, but I do feel pity other times. lMAO

I need an IV now. Dehydrated by pounding poon in Makati. Going to nap now, then go out and pound more.
        Sir Pound A Lot!
        Last edited by Zaroku; 11-19-2015, 01:23 AM.

Comment

Lol at your post history. Literally every post in a floyd thread.
          It's ridiculous really. Their whole lives revolve around him.

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
            It's ridiculous really. Their whole lives revolve around him.
            I am gonna sell them life sized Manny dolls. Life sized & life like, pull his string & he speaks.

I leave it to others to determine the Many Manny Messages that are possible!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              Case in point this poster. Lance Armstrong fans would say similar statements and that went on for a very long time. Floyd fans were on damage control since day 1. Go back and read some of the earlier statements where Floyd fans realized that it didn't look good.

"Well, I always thought they all took PEDs anyways" - Floyd fan
              Who cares...the guy retired. I don't care what comes of it tbh. Life goes on and so does boxing. Cling to the past if you want to.

Comment

Who cares...the guy retired. I don't care what comes of it tbh. Life goes on and so does boxing. Cling to the past if you want to.
                They said the same about Lance Armstrong ......

Still, your deflection is funny. Like people stop talking about retired boxers? and Floyd who had a fight just a few months ago can still come back.

Comment

Still, your deflection is funny. Like people stop talking about retired boxers? and Floyd who had a fight just a few months ago can still come back.
                  You guys still crying bwhahahahaha.........have a dozen of

Comment

I don't care about the whole lance armstrong either. I don't mean to diminish what you put so much effort into...but nobody gives a *** anymore...only you and a handful of other people with nothing better to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                      You guys still crying bwhahahahaha.........have a dozen of
                      What's funny is that Floyd fans tried to deflect like you since day #1 ..... but if you want to cry about Floyd's IV scandal, go right ahead. He is your hero so I can understand.

Comment

Working...
                      X