Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
    Having this thread get pinned shows you right there that there is a huge amount of people that believe and rightfully so that Mayweather is a PED user.

He is a validated user period point blank. The writing is on the wall and the history of it backs it ups and this IV scandal just validates it.

Plus how do you explain the pictures of Mayweather that people posted of him back in the early 2000's(when he was clean) and of him now and how he is overwhelmingly more ripped and cut up now compared to then. PED's

Can we add the Asterisk to him now?
    If you believe he is a PED user, please do something about it! Don't just complain. Report your thoughts to the proper authorities and channels! Bring the big bad cheating Lord Mayvader down! Don't let him remain undefeated. He is laughing all the way to the bank and mocking your complaints! He is waiting for you to do something!

Go take him down! You have our support!

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
      If you believe he is a PED user, please do something about it! Don't just complain. Report your thoughts to the proper authorities and channels! Bring the big bad cheating Lord Mayvader down! Don't let him remain undefeated. He is laughing all the way to the bank and mocking your complaints! He is waiting for you to do something!

Wow radioraheem repeating Zaroku's argument. I guess we know what account you thought you were using when you replied to yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
        hey, do you still remember who made the claim that there was paramedic or registered nurse who did Floyd IV?

was it Dunn?
        I couldn't possibly remember something like that, seeing as how I don't take these fl0mos seriously. Try checking your post history.

Comment

• Originally posted by GTTofAK View Post
          Wow radioraheem repeating Zaroku's argument. I guess we know what account you thought you were using when you replied to yourself.
          Thanks! That is a huge compliment!

Comment

Thanks! That is a huge compliment!
            Only to people who are their only friend. Hey Zaroku is busted its just a question of who was the other alt, you or sugar.

Comment

Only to people who are their only friend. Hey Zaroku is busted its just a question of who was the other alt, you or sugar.
              Thanks for the additional compliments again! Awesome.

Comment

Report him? For what? This is a forum and we are discussing it. We the fans right the history of the sport not the fighters themselves and as a fan I believe Floyd has a tainted career. I could care less what Mayweather is doing. Even if he is laughing. All I know is his place in history has taken a hit. If he doesn't care about that then good for him but as a fan I know his career will not be looked at by the overwhelming majority of fans not kindly years from now.

Comment

Thanks for the additional compliments again! Awesome.
                  Notice that isn't really a denial.

Comment

Notice that isn't really a denial.
                    No, that was a compliment! A compliment I am grateful to receive!

Comment

• i think they still did not get it.

don't mind rahhem zaruko and sugar

they don't care about your replies

what they just want is for you to reply.

five pages later

you talking to yourself " what the hell just happened " why did i even bother talked to these guys in the first place

Comment

Working...
                      X