Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
    Thanks! That is a huge compliment!
    Only to people who are their only friend. Hey Zaroku is busted its just a question of who was the other alt, you or sugar.

Comment

• Originally posted by GTTofAK View Post
      Only to people who are their only friend. Hey Zaroku is busted its just a question of who was the other alt, you or sugar.
      Thanks for the additional compliments again! Awesome.

Comment

If you believe he is a PED user, please do something about it! Don't just complain. Report your thoughts to the proper authorities and channels! Bring the big bad cheating Lord Mayvader down! Don't let him remain undefeated. He is laughing all the way to the bank and mocking your complaints! He is waiting for you to do something!

Go take him down! You have our support!
        Report him? For what? This is a forum and we are discussing it. We the fans right the history of the sport not the fighters themselves and as a fan I believe Floyd has a tainted career. I could care less what Mayweather is doing. Even if he is laughing. All I know is his place in history has taken a hit. If he doesn't care about that then good for him but as a fan I know his career will not be looked at by the overwhelming majority of fans not kindly years from now.

Comment

Thanks for the additional compliments again! Awesome.
          Notice that isn't really a denial.

Comment

Notice that isn't really a denial.
            No, that was a compliment! A compliment I am grateful to receive!

Comment

• i think they still did not get it.

don't mind rahhem zaruko and sugar

they don't care about your replies

what they just want is for you to reply.

five pages later

you talking to yourself " what the hell just happened " why did i even bother talked to these guys in the first place

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                i think they still did not get it.

don't mind rahhem zaruko and sugar

they don't care about your replies

what they just want is for you to reply.

five pages later

you talking to yourself " what the hell just happened " why did i even bother talked to these guys in the first place
                Ah but you see with someone who runs alts if you force them to reply fast eventually they forget which account they are on and reply to themselves. Which is what I got Zaroku to do.

https://static.dyp.im/WbH0xelxfv/b47...51d6ae779d.png

Its over I WON! Now its just a question of who the other alt was or alts.

Comment

Ah but you see with someone who runs alts if you force them to reply fast eventually they forget which account they are on and reply to themselves. Which is what I got Zaroku to do.

first it was

raheem boogie and deadbrain (dumb, dumber, dumbest)

they found out that most posters know them already so nobody takes them seriously.

they formed another team

the 3 stooges

raheem sugar and zaruko.

sugar and zaruko is kinda new with the posters so they were engaging them in an intelligent debate/argument

raheem was reduced to just cheerleader to these two.

but they were so impatient their real intention immediately showed up.

exposed LOL

now i don't know what they are cooking up next

Comment

i read most of your post, they were very informative. learned a lot.

thanks

Comment

You won what? A forum award? Please let us know.

Comment

Working...
                      X