Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
    Pretty sure Pacquiao lied about an injury on a form required, then tried to have a pain killing injection.
    You're right, hiding an injury is far worse than hiding steroids in your system...
    Good call, as always. Lol...

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      You're right, hiding an injury is far worse than hiding steroids in your system...
      Good call, as always. Lol...
      Who's hiding steroids? Have you got some info nobody else has?

Comment

Using the same methods as Lance Armstrong and being an ex-convict, naaaaah nothing su****ious about that at all.

Comment

Again ask your boy floyd armstrong. he flushed it with IV

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
            Using the same methods as Lance Armstrong and being an ex-convict, naaaaah nothing su****ious about that at all.

I wonder how many people have had an IV and committed a crime, they're all on steroids. How ****** can you get.

Comment

I wonder how many people have had an IV and committed a crime, they're all on steroids. How ****** can you get.
              Using same agency that didn't trace any PED's in Lance Armstrong for 20 years, having a gym full of roid junkies

Comment

• How's it feel now you know Mayweather didn't do anything illegal?

Comment

How's it feel now you know Mayweather didn't do anything illegal?

How's it feel to know your idol is a cheat all along? his career is tainted plus he is boring.

Comment

If you insist on keeping your head in the sand, why participate in the conversation? I'm pretty neural about Mayweather and I don't have a big problem with PEDs, but to ignore the fact that something nefarious is going on here is just embracing ignorance in the most literal way. I'm guessing you think OJ was innocent too?
                    "If the IV does not fit, you must acquit!"

Comment

• Originally posted by rocky_balboa23 View Post
                      How's it feel to know your idol is a cheat all along? his career is tainted plus he is boring.
                      Y u do dis to him!?

Comment

Working...
                      X