Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Yooo, what' up man.

Nah. It's funny because the dude lost a debate 4-0 but it completely destroyed him and now it's just funny clowining him every now and then.

Didn't know you still post here. Haven't seen you in a long time. Welcome back.
    Thanks! Been busy for a while...got the itch to look back at what's going on these days at nsb...

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
      Thanks! Been busy for a while...got the itch to look back at what's going on these days at nsb...
      And you realized that not much has changed, right? haha.

Comment

Stop lying to yourself bltch. YOU CAN'T PROVE THE COURT WRONG, DUMMY!

Here is your statement.

Here is the court's statement.

DIRECT CONTRADICTION. SO ARE YOU SAYING THAT THERE IS A THRESHOLD ABOVE WHICH IT CAN BE SAID THERE IS NON-HUMAN PRODUCTION OF THE SUBSTANCE OR NOT?

EXPLAIN

NO REALLY. TELL US THAT YOUR STATEMENT ABOVE, WHICH IS THE SAME EXACT STATEMENT THAT YOU MADE IN THE INITIAL STATEMENT OF OUR DEBATE, DOESN'T MEAN EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT THE COURT SAYS. FESS UP, BlTCH!

ADP'S INITIAL STATEMENT

CHECKMATE
        Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        I THINK YOU GET THE POINT NOW, DON'T YOU?

SO WHOOOO WAS CORRECTED, ADP???? LMAOOOOO! ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU GOT BUSTED WITH THE SAME EXACT ARGUMENT AS THE ATHLETE. AND YOU KNOW I CAN PROVE IT!

4-0!!!!!!

When you decide that you want that recount that you offered and bowed down from, do let me know.

REQUEST FOR A RECOUNT GRANTED FOR ALL POINTS AND PERMANENT BAN. IF YOU DARE STEP UP TO THAT RECOUNT OFFER OF YOURS, DO LET ME KNOW, YEA?

I BET YOU DUCK YOUR OWN CHALLENGE ONCE AGAIN, DON'T YOU, ADP02? OF COURSE YOU WILL. AND THAT'S PRECISELY WHY IT'S OVER, YOU SLIMY BUTTHURT BET WELCHING LITTLE BlTCH. YOU'RE NOT EVEN A MAN YOU FVVCKING COWARD. SUCK A DlCK AND DIE, BECAUSE THAT'S PROBABLY ALL YOU'RE GOOD AT. MAKING ALL TYPES OF STUPID CHALLENGES AND WHEN I ACCEPT YOU TUCK YOUR TAIL AND SCURRY OFF. YOU DICKLESS COWARD. I'M HAPPY I TURNED YOU INTO A PATHETIC TROLL. GO CHECK YOUR ASS INTO RECOVERY, BlTCH!

READY FOR THAT PERMANENT BAN RECOUNT THAT YOU ASKED FOR???

OR CRY FOR ANOTHER 2 YEARS UNIL YOU CHOKE AND DIE. IT'S OVER!

DUCKY,
        You keep on posting quotes on something that you are completely WRONG about!

BUT

You know all that since you have yet to accept a challenge on that!

DUCKY still CANNOT find his BALLs to actually defend those idiotic comparisons on quotes in a challenge!

In Summary,
        Can non-threshold susbtances have a threshold type test?

DUCKY said no,

ADP02 challenged him!

DUCKY has been QUACKING for over 180+ pages!

Comment

You could never crush anything that I've said. If you could, you woudn't have lost the debate 4-0....and the result of the fight would have been reversed a long time ago.

Give up. I'm tired of kicking you around this board.

One simple question destroys you:

An IV masks a urine test result by dilution.

Floyd's sample was tested for dilution by both the DCO and by the independent WADA Lab.

So how did he dilute his sample and pass the two different tests for dilution.

Oh, that's right. You said because there is a problem with the specific gravity test.

Game over, bltch. Your conspiracy theories never made any sense and were destroyed. Get over it.

DUCKY,
          All of that has been answered already!

Does USADA/WADA state that they need to find out exactly how the athlete tried to cheat? NO

Does all that BS that you posted mean that there is no need for those rules anymore? NO!!!

I posted recently that USADA has suspended athletes for using IVs where it was "Just rehydration".

So unless USADA/WADA has stopped and removed that rule, your post above is BS right from the get go!!!

Finally, Floyd used an IV and it took 6+ hours to get a full urine sample from Floyd. So there was a LONG DELAY!!!

Either in this thread or another, I posted that people such as Conte mentioned that there are drugs that become untraceable just hours later. I even mentioned this to you on multiple occasions. That plus diluting your body helps and Floyd was allowed to do BOTH!!!

Also, with an IV with certain substances, the urine sample can get diluted without it being too dilute.

a more dilute sample + hours delay can drive a sample from being positive to negative.

LAB results show a specific gravity < acceptable threshold? They will not come back with a positive result (of cheating)! Furthermore, knowing that he was allowed to use the IV will make your question quite dumb to even ask, on your part, DUCKY!

BUT as I said. USADA/WADA do not need to know the details on if it was possible just that Floyd or whoever cheated!

There are cases where: The athlete doesn't even need to be tested positive to be suspended!

In fact, USADA/WADA says if a method/substance is used in error by the athlete well it is the athlete who is responsible. Canelo was found to have used Clenbuterol. If it came from meat, vitamins, … USADA/WADA didn't go searching for how …. but here you are asking me to do that!

Floyd used a BANNED ILLEGAL IV! and this helped in the delay in getting a full urine sample from Floyd who wanted the IV "just to rehydrate". Just like Lochte who was suspended for 14 months!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            You know all that since you have yet to accept a challenge on that!

THE PERPETUAL LIAR GETS OWNED AGAIN.

Originally posted by travestyny
            I'M GIVING YOU ONE MORE CHANCE PVSSY. I'VE SAID TWICE NOW THAT I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE. IF YOU DON'T ACCEPT THE NEXT TIME, I WILL CLOWN YOU HARD AS FVVCK FOR THE REST OF YOUR TIME HERE.

ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE ADP. LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!
            Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            the win is not really that important.

SUCK MY DlCK YOU DUCKING BlTCH IT'S OVER. YOUR CONSPIRACY THEORY WAS DESTROYED AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT. YOU LOST THE DEBATE 4-0 AND YOU ARE SCARED SHlTLESS OF A REMATCH. THAT PROVES YOU'RE DONE. CRY ABOUT IT TO SOMEONE ELSE WHO CARES!
            Last edited by travestyny; 10-06-2018, 02:58 PM.

Comment

• DUCKY, now I need to accept my challenge?

We have been waiting for 180+ pages.

YES

180+ pages!!!!!

Once you agree, the next step is to get the judges …. well, that is usually the case. For you, we need to be sure on what you agreed on. Then get the judges. Not for me to agree to what I wrote!!!!

DUCKY is still QUACKING!!!!!!

Here is what you are doing, like usual
              Pretending that I am the one who has been when we all know that it is YOU that has been QUACKING!!!!

Quite pathetic, CHEATO!!!!

via GIPHY

Comment

• why does Floyd have such a hold over ya'll? this is down right insane

Comment

DUCKY, now I need to accept my challenge?

We have been waiting for 180+ pages.

YES

180+ pages!!!!!

Once you agree, the next step is to get the judges …. well, that is usually the case. For you, we need to be sure on what you agreed on. Then get the judges. Not for me to agree to what I wrote!!!!

DUCKY is still QUACKING!!!!!!

Here is what you are doing, like usual
                  Pretending that I am the one who has been when we all know that it is YOU that has been QUACKING!!!!

Quite pathetic, CHEATO!!!!

via GIPHY

WAITINGGGGGG.....

OHHHHHHHHH. SO YOU DON'T DUCK YOUR OWN CHALLENGES, ADP? THEN DO YOU ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE HERE FOR A PERMANENT BAN?????

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                  Can we now have a recount?

Actually there needs to be some changes ..... like ..... No Mayweather Mafia judges

DO YOU ACCEPT YOUR OWN CHALLENGE OR DECLINE, ADP. LET ME KNOW PLEASE!!!!! PLEASE PROVE TO ME THAT YOU DON'T DUCK YOUR OWN CHALLENGES!!!!!

WAITING FOR THE BlTCH TO DUCK AGAIN. COME ON IN HERE AND DUCK IT SO I HAVE MORE REASONS TO CLOWN YOU.
                  HEREEEEEE PVSSY PVSSY PVSSY PVSSYYYYYYY!

IF YOU DUCK YOUR OWN CHALLENGE AGAIN...I WILL CLOWN YOU RELENTLESSLYYYY. WHAT'S IT GOING TO BE?

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    why does Floyd have such a hold over ya'll? this is down right insane
                    Hey Larryxxx,
                    I'm still laughing at your post trying to defend Floyd's resume where the TS had about a dozen names listed for Floyd and was a Floyd fan and only could name 1 fighter who fought Duran.

Who did you defend?

Floyd!!!

You named another 6-7 fighters for Floyd and NOTHING for Duran!

now I see you respond like you did! Comical!
                    As I said in that thread, at least you made me laugh!

Comment

Hey Larryxxx,
                      I'm still laughing at your post trying to defend Floyd where the TS had about a dozen names for Floyd and was a Floyd fan and only could name 1 fighter who fought Duran.

Who did you defend?

Floyd!!!

You named another 6-7 fighters for Floyd and NOTHING for Duran!

now I see you respond like you did! Comical!
                      As I said in that thread, at least you made me laugh!

Shut up you butthurt ducking bltch. All we see is you talking shlt about Mayweather because you can't take that he beat your idol. Time for you to let it go. When I kicked your ass 4-0, I should have made that for a permanent ban so we don't have to sit through your crying all over this board anymore!

Comment

Working...
                      X