Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    DUCKY is trying to convince us that we do not need any IV rules because they (testers) have it all covered!

WHAT A CLOWN!!!!

DUCKY, the last time that I checked, IVs are BANNED, ILLEGAL!

USADA

KABADABOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

Now add that there was a 6 hour delay before they got the full sample from Floyd. That is right. 6 hours!!!!

You ducked your own challenge

And you won't fess up that you're wrong about this. Le'ts hear you say you're wrong, you complete moron.

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    You said thresholds are not a factor for Floyd but that is not an accurate statement.
    EPO, testosterone (T/E) ratios are a few naturally produced substances in humans in which Floyd could have been trying to hide. We know of low T/E ratios, rumors of positive results and the IV scandal.

So if GC/MS or whatever measures EPO values below a threshold, as an example, due to a 6 hour delay and drinking fluids plus an IV that diluted the urine sample just enough.
    Its NOT being biased. that is a big deal.
    BY THE WAY...MASK A TEST BY DILUTION YOU IDIOT. WE ALL KNOW THAT YOUR BUTTHURT CRYING ASS ACTUALLY TRIED TO ARGUE THAT THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THE SPECIFIC GRAVITY TEST, THAT WAS PERFORMED NOT ONLY BY THE DCO BUT ALSO BY THE INDEPENDENT WADA LAB. MORON!

"KADABOOOOOOOOOM"

LMAOOO!

By the way, didn't you get your ass beat 4-0 in a debate about this shlt? Pay your debt, bltch

Comment

• What the frauk is DUCKY talking about?

Here is Travestyny feeling the pressure and that he knows that he is COOKED!!!!! DONE!!!!

Travestyny

We've already gone through this. It's exhausting.

Let it go!!!!

After 85+ pages of DUCKing by the one named Travestyny, he finally calls it here:

Originated from the Travestyny
      Forget it. I'm done.

Travestyny QUIT!!!!!

NO MAS!!!!

via Gfycat

Now we are at 175+ pages and DUCKY is still coming up with new excuses to DUCK!!!

WHAT A CLOWN!!!!

Comment

What the frauk

LMAOOOO. YOUR DESPERATION IS HYSTERICAL. YOU BEEN CRYING FOR 1.5 YEARS SINCE THIS ASSWHOOPIN TOOK PLACE.

4-0!!!!!!

Your conspiracy theory was destroyed and I made you cry literally for 1.5 years and counting!!!!

Let it go son. It's over

Comment

• DUCKY still brings up anything but the challenge in which the QUACK is scared of!

Here is Travestyny trying to sell anyone and everyone that is naïve enough to fall for that BS!!!

Which part of DUCKing do you not get QUACK pot?

You have been QUACKING like a DUCK!

You have been FLAPPING like a DUCK!

You have been AVOIDING like a DUCK!

Travestyny

YOU

ARE

A

DUCK!!!

Comment

• YO, ADP02, want to see if your conspiracy theory makes sense now?

I mean...it didn't the first time when you got destroyed 4-0. Is that why you refuse the rematch?

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            By the way, rematch whenever you like. You won't even respond to my offers for a rematch, because you know you don't stand a chance. Give up.

Would you accept a rematch against Travestyny in the Thunderdome?
            But would you accept a rematch with Travestyny in the Thunderdome, with posters that you both agree on as the judges?
            Would you be willing to rematch Travestyny in the Thunderdome with regular posters as judges, though?

there is no point asking.

4-0!!!!!!

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=740888

You know what's up.
            Stay in your lane, bltch.
            GAME OVER.

Comment

Here is Travestyny trying to sell anyone and everyone that is naïve enough to fall for that BS!!!

You ran from your own challenge then ducked the rematch.

Originally posted by travestyny
              I'M GIVING YOU ONE MORE CHANCE PVSSY. I'VE SAID TWICE NOW THAT I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE. IF YOU DON'T ACCEPT THE NEXT TIME, I WILL CLOWN YOU HARD AS FVVCK FOR THE REST OF YOUR TIME HERE.

ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE ADP. LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!
              the win is not really that important.

R.I.P.

Comment

• Actually that has been proven 175+ pages ago!!!

I told you from the start that you CHEATED and LIED and therefore you wouldn't win the challenge and in fact, you went as far as to DUCK the challenge on something that you got votes on!!!! Cringe worthy!!!

You Ducked JUST LIKE I TOLD YOU that you would!!!!

Comment

• Back to the IV scandal

USADA sanctions another athlete NOT named Floyd Mayweather!

USADA INVESTIGATED and later sanctioned an athlete who USADA AGREED after the investigation that the IV was not for PEDs related purpose. YET Lochte was still sanctioned for 14 months!

U.S. Swimming Athlete Ryan Lochte Accepts Sanction for Anti-Doping Rule Violation

USADA announced today that Ryan Lochte, of Gainesville, Fla., an athlete in the sport of swimming, has accepted a 14-month sanction for his use of a prohibited method.

Intravenous infusions or injections in excess of 100 mL within a 12-hour period received in any other setting require an approved TUE. If a prohibited substance is administered intravenously or via injection, a TUE is necessary for this substance regardless of volume. Administration of IV infusions over the WADA volume limit, including dietary supplement and vitamin ****tails, provided to athletes for recuperation, recovery or lifestyle reasons is prohibited at all times without prior TUE approvall.

In situations of medical emergency, a retroactive TUE application pursuant to the International Standard for Therapeutic Use Exemptions is acceptable. USADA has additional information regarding IV infusions available here.

For Lochte, the IV was JUST for Rehydration purposes.

For Floyd Mayweather, the IV was JUST for Rehydration purposes.

Last edited by ADP02; 09-19-2018, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Back to the IV scandal

USADA sanctions another athlete NOT named Floyd Mayweather!

USADA INVESTIGATED and later sanctioned an athlete who USADA AGREED after the investigation that the IV was not for PEDs related purpose. YET Lochte was still sanctioned for 14 months!

For Lochte, the IV was JUST for Rehydration purposes.

Tell us all if the DCO was on hand before this IV was taken.

We'll wait.

You got destroyed son. Give up. It's over. You can't take that Pacqiao lost legitimately just like you can't take that I whooped your ass 4-0. Easy work

Comment

You have no idea if that's true. You haven't seen the medical report. You haven't interviewed the paramedic. You haven't talked to the witnesses, such as the USADA doping control officer.

You have none of the information. USADA has all of the information. And they say you're wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X