Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
    This thread is what happens when grown men can't accept the reality of the world around them. If they are able to somehow turn Mayweather into a drug cheat then it fits with the persona they've demonized for years, and it would also mean that their tin god Manny didn't really lose. Sadly for the Pac fans there are no such things as do overs so they and Manny have to move on with their lives.

Witnessing men crying pointless moronic tears brings me no pleasure.
    Actually, if you look at what happened since the news of this IV scandal came out, it has been the Floyd fans who have been crying.

- "This is a non-story. Can we close the thread please!!!!"

- "Its just a story here at BS. Can we close the thread please!!!!"

- "OK, so you say it bumped off NFL football too from number 1 spot on the news but it was only a story for the day. Can we close the thread please!!!!"

- "So now USADA responded. Can we close the thread please!!!!"

- "Man, why are you still talking bad about my hero Floyd on this subject after a month. Its not like we were talking like this about Manny for the same reason and with no proof for 5+ years. Can we close the thread please!!!!"

- "How many pages of this are we at now? Its too much and its against my hero Floyd.Can we close the thread please!!!!"

- "I get it, you are hurting (almost as much as Floyd fans are about this scandal) about the loss." Can we close the thread please!!!!"

- "Where is the investigation? (Phew, USADA and NSAC are part of this so we know why no investigation even though Floyd's excuses are all lies and dumb"). Can we close the thread please!!!!"

Floyd fans couldn't accept this thread so they keep on making it seem like a non-issue, or bring up irrelevant points.

Were you Floyd fans saying all that BS excuses after Floyd and his fans said Manny was on PEDs? You know, "What happened to the investigation? Witnesses? Proof? No, No and ......... No!!!!

Last edited by ADP02; 10-12-2015, 12:08 PM.

Comment

• This thread has gotten to the point where is actually comical. It's just a battle between fanboy clans now. Pac fanboy are keeping this thread alive snd Floyd fanboys are replying back about how pac fans are cry babies.

IMO both these dudes are without a doubt dirty. I've always insisted Pac is clean now but in the past I think he was dirty. Just because he never tested positive don't mean anything. Dirty people have been known to past drug tests, especially in years past. So I think Pac was dirty before.

As far as Floyd I think he's dirty and had been for a while. He's had the ways and means and money to get what he wants. Hes been boxings biggest star and because of that boxing(nsac) has protected him. Pictures that people posted of him when he was younger and pictures of him now are astounding. He's just too rip now. And this scandal that broke confirms it. His past positive test were hidden and swept under the rug but this new scadall just validates him as a user.

So all this back and forth between fanboys camps just needs to stop because both camps should just join hands and unite under the PED users flag. Both your gods are tainted. Fact
      Last edited by boxinghead530; 10-12-2015, 12:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
        This thread has gotten to the point where is actually comical. It's just a battle between fanboy clans now. Pac fanboy are keeping this thread alive snd Floyd fanboys are replying back about how pac fans are cry babies.

IMO both these dudes are without a doubt dirty. I've always insisted Pac is clean now but in the past I think he was dirty. Just because he never tested positive don't mean anything. Dirty people have been known to past drug tests, especially in years past. So I think Pac was dirty before.

As far as Floyd I think he's dirty and had been for a while. He's had the ways and means and money to get what he wants. Hes been boxings biggest star and because of that boxing(nsac) has protected him. Pictures that people posted of him when he was younger and pictures of him now are astounding. He's just too rip now. And this scandal that broke confirms it. His past positive test were hidden and swept under the rug but this new scadall just validates him as a user.

So all this back and forth between fanboys camps just needs to stop because camps should just join hands and unite under the PED users flag. Both your gods are tainted. Fact
        Floyd fans are still bring up THREADS about Manny on PEDs.
        Now its 6 years that they do this but they can't handle even a month of this and there is more on Floyd now than there ever was on Manny. Just pathetic!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          Floyd fans couldn't accept this thread so they keep on making it seem like a non-issue, or bring up irrelevant points.

Yeah but we all know it's cowardice to make such an opinion when it's Top Rank evangelists never questioning the so many questioned promoter, Bob Arum & Company...

Since you generalize about making this a ''non-issue'' then why didn't Manny want WADA testing for the initial negotiations. This is the funnest question all you Pac fans ALWAYS dodge. You guys always dodge it and blame a different double standard. The reason being, as mentioned countless of times, is Top Rank's unlimited excuses or Manny Pacquiao's consistent excuses. It's day and night fellas. You don't even need a ''Floyd Fan'' to point this out.

dummies.

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
            USADA debunked that. Oh, it's fun watching you mourners!
            USADA never says that they supplied Froids test results only that they supplied documents. They dont say which documents or that they were all requested documents. The statement by USADA is simply lawyer speak designed to fool ****** people like yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
              That's fine as it seems that he received the IV before the weigh-in.
              No you ****ing moron. It says that the tester showed up at 1:45pm. He gave the sample at 8:15 pm which is after the weigh in. For ****s sake how bad were your parents for you to be raised so ****ing ******?

Comment

• Originally posted by GTTofAK View Post
                is simply lawyer speak...

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                  Actually, if you look at what happened since the news of this IV scandal came out, it has been the Floyd fans who have been crying.

- "This is a non-story. Can we close the thread please!!!!"

- "Its just a story here at BS. Can we close the thread please!!!!"

- "OK, so you say it bumped off NFL football too from number 1 spot on the news but it was only a story for the day. Can we close the thread please!!!!"

- "So now USADA responded. Can we close the thread please!!!!"

- "Man, why are you still talking bad about my hero Floyd on this subject after a month. Its not like we were talking like this about Manny for the same reason and with no proof for 5+ years. Can we close the thread please!!!!"

- "How many pages of this are we at now? Its too much and its against my hero Floyd.Can we close the thread please!!!!"

- "I get it, you are hurting (almost as much as Floyd fans are about this scandal) about the loss." Can we close the thread please!!!!"

- "Where is the investigation? (Phew, USADA and NSAC are part of this so we know why no investigation even though Floyd's excuses are all lies and dumb"). Can we close the thread please!!!!"

Were you Floyd fans saying all that BS excuses after Floyd and his fans said Manny was on PEDs? You know, "What happened to the investigation? Witnesses? Proof? No, No and ......... No!!!!

I was hoping that boxing fans could be rational. Floyd/Ployd beat him easy.

Get PAC the justice he deserves. Join the Justice for Manny campaign, and get justice for the midget, with short arms politician, who got crushed by Marquez, then easily beaten by Floyd/Ployd the justice he deserves.

No amount of slow motion TUE IV crap will give you lost souls the peace you need. I will bite the bullet, and adopt 3 tards to be my drivers, cooks, or maids. I am taking volunteers.

Please report me. I love boxing. I think the TUE is crap. I agree with you. I get hate from both sides of this issue. I don't know about IV anything. What I saw in the ring was Floyd winning 8 rds to 4. It was easy money. No pun intended.

Bring your best evidence, make a difference. Be the guy who gets PAC his justice. These threads are really grief forums, need a man hug??? In my opinion.

Let big Papa Zaroku hold you baby boy. Let it go.... Let it all out.... Take my worthless green k, I actually prefer red. Gimme my Reds. Show me my Red money.

Big Poppa can give you big daddy type hugs. Just don't blow mocos/snot on me.

I will reveal this truth here and now.

I cried when Salvador Sanchez died. As a kid he was my idol. My boxing fanatic uncles called me to give me the news, hey pendjo, your favorite boxer doesn't know how to drive, and killed himself today. I listened to the news on the radio and watched the ABC wide world of sports tribute, then told myself, F it, no human is worthy of worship. I learned this lesson early.

Postol beat a guy I liked, I bet lucas, KO tenth round max. I was wrong. I lost and paid. I don't hate Postol for doing his job and winning, I don't hate Lucas for losing. I paid my ******** debt and moved on.

What I don't get is how come so many fans, who I can only guess know very little about boxing pre PACMAN, can't deal with the fact that Floyd just beat him, and Marquez was measuring him for that Atomic Bomb of a shot.

I took a knee for PAC.
                  All men deserve that respect. Allow PAC the right to come up short, he is, like Salvador Sanchez, only human.

Much love & respect to all Boxing Fans.
                  Last edited by Zaroku; 10-12-2015, 01:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                    Translation, you know I'm right. USADA does not say they supplied Froids test results, they do not say that they fully complied with the subpoena. You assumed that is what it meant but you now realize you were wrong.

Simple fact of the matter is you are so ****ing ****** you cant really read. Yes you know the words but you don't comprehend meaning since you are dumb.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                      Since you generalize about making this a ''non-issue'' then why didn't Manny want WADA testing for the initial negotiations.
                      Again you are ******. Pac wanted VADA. Froid wanted USADA, since he had paid them off. VADA and USADA are both under WADA.

Its a simply matter of minutia that you are too ****** to comprehend. Yes Manny wanted WADA testing but he wanted a different collection agency.

Comment

Working...
                      X