Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really didn't even need to open this to know who bumped it. Smh

Comment

• DUCKY is trying to convince us that we do not need any IV rules because they (testers) have it all covered!

WHAT A CLOWN!!!!

DUCKY, the last time that I checked, IVs are BANNED, ILLEGAL!

USADA

WHY THE IV RULE?

To protect clean sport and athlete health and safety.

It is a fact that IVs can be used to change blood test results (such as hematocrit where EPO or blood doping is being used), mask urine test results (by dilution) or by administering prohibited substances in a way that will more quickly be cleared from the body in order to beat an anti-doping test.

KABADABOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

Now add that there was a 6 hour delay before they got the full sample from Floyd. That is right. 6 hours!!!!

Comment

• Roan Jucao

@jucao

according @usantidoping PEDS rules, IV isn't allowed for @ufc after weigh in anymore. How fighters will rehydrate with that new policy.
        2:58 PM - Jun 26, 2015 · Coconut Creek, FL

Robert Whiteford

Verified account

@Flyinjudoka
        Follow
        Follow @Flyinjudoka

More
        USADA meeting @AmericanTopTeam today,@ufc fighters CANT USE IV AFTER MAKING WEIGHT, whole lot of fighters will be moving weight classes#USADA
        11:49 AM - 26 Jun 2015

Guys who really needed the IV were told you cannot use an IV after making weight. Back then a majority in the UFC were using IVs because they were doing some serious dehydration NOT the 2lbs Floydie was claiming made him severely dehydrated so he need an IV!!!

Floyd knows the TRUTH. This is him right after getting the BANNED ILLEGAL IV!

FLOYD MAYWEATHER RELAXING AS HE TALKS PACQUIAO AND MORE LESS THAN 24 HOURS BEFORE SHOWDOWN

"I'm not one particular fighter that has drained himself 20 or 30 pounds. I'm a fighter that walks around at 150, 148...I'm extremely happy …..

Floyd

Comment

• The IV confirmed my doubts before that floyd is on PEDS. I wish floyd didn't start the crusade of clean the sport which make him more so disgusting.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            DUCKY is trying to convince us that we do not need any IV rules because they (testers) have it all covered!

WHAT A CLOWN!!!!

DUCKY, the last time that I checked, IVs are BANNED, ILLEGAL!

USADA

KABADABOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

Now add that there was a 6 hour delay before they got the full sample from Floyd. That is right. 6 hours!!!!

You ducked your own challenge

And you won't fess up that you're wrong about this. Le'ts hear you say you're wrong, you complete moron.

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            You said thresholds are not a factor for Floyd but that is not an accurate statement.
            EPO, testosterone (T/E) ratios are a few naturally produced substances in humans in which Floyd could have been trying to hide. We know of low T/E ratios, rumors of positive results and the IV scandal.

So if GC/MS or whatever measures EPO values below a threshold, as an example, due to a 6 hour delay and drinking fluids plus an IV that diluted the urine sample just enough.
            Its NOT being biased. that is a big deal.
            BY THE WAY...MASK A TEST BY DILUTION YOU IDIOT. WE ALL KNOW THAT YOUR BUTTHURT CRYING ASS ACTUALLY TRIED TO ARGUE THAT THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THE SPECIFIC GRAVITY TEST, THAT WAS PERFORMED NOT ONLY BY THE DCO BUT ALSO BY THE INDEPENDENT WADA LAB. MORON!

"KADABOOOOOOOOOM"

LMAOOO!

By the way, didn't you get your ass beat 4-0 in a debate about this shlt? Pay your debt, bltch

Comment

• What the frauk is DUCKY talking about?

Here is Travestyny feeling the pressure and that he knows that he is COOKED!!!!! DONE!!!!

Travestyny

We've already gone through this. It's exhausting.

Let it go!!!!

After 85+ pages of DUCKing by the one named Travestyny, he finally calls it here:

Originated from the Travestyny
              Forget it. I'm done.

Travestyny QUIT!!!!!

NO MAS!!!!

via Gfycat

Now we are at 175+ pages and DUCKY is still coming up with new excuses to DUCK!!!

WHAT A CLOWN!!!!

Comment

What the frauk

LMAOOOO. YOUR DESPERATION IS HYSTERICAL. YOU BEEN CRYING FOR 1.5 YEARS SINCE THIS ASSWHOOPIN TOOK PLACE.

4-0!!!!!!

Your conspiracy theory was destroyed and I made you cry literally for 1.5 years and counting!!!!

Let it go son. It's over

Comment

• DUCKY still brings up anything but the challenge in which the QUACK is scared of!

Here is Travestyny trying to sell anyone and everyone that is naïve enough to fall for that BS!!!

Which part of DUCKing do you not get QUACK pot?

You have been QUACKING like a DUCK!

You have been FLAPPING like a DUCK!

You have been AVOIDING like a DUCK!

Travestyny

YOU

ARE

A

DUCK!!!

Comment

• YO, ADP02, want to see if your conspiracy theory makes sense now?

I mean...it didn't the first time when you got destroyed 4-0. Is that why you refuse the rematch?

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    By the way, rematch whenever you like. You won't even respond to my offers for a rematch, because you know you don't stand a chance. Give up.

Would you accept a rematch against Travestyny in the Thunderdome?
                    But would you accept a rematch with Travestyny in the Thunderdome, with posters that you both agree on as the judges?
                    Would you be willing to rematch Travestyny in the Thunderdome with regular posters as judges, though?

there is no point asking.

4-0!!!!!!

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=740888

You know what's up.
                    Stay in your lane, bltch.
                    GAME OVER.

Comment

Here is Travestyny trying to sell anyone and everyone that is naïve enough to fall for that BS!!!

You ran from your own challenge then ducked the rematch.

Originally posted by travestyny
                      I'M GIVING YOU ONE MORE CHANCE PVSSY. I'VE SAID TWICE NOW THAT I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE. IF YOU DON'T ACCEPT THE NEXT TIME, I WILL CLOWN YOU HARD AS FVVCK FOR THE REST OF YOUR TIME HERE.

ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE ADP. LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!
                      the win is not really that important.

R.I.P.

Comment

Working...
                      X