Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is quite possibly nothing worse than a bloated ****** in a bad mood.
    Last edited by Slip Stream; 10-24-2015, 06:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Sure whatever you say. What's the thread title again?

Oh it's, MAYWEATHER IV INJECTION MASTER THREAD. Yup we are crying alright lmao

Anyway, come and visit anytime. Your always welcome.
      All I heard there was the sound of lamentation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
        Is that the same form Manny filled out (costing the Philippines all of its cash reserves) omitting his "shoulder injury?"
        Man, you are slow or too lazy to read one or too posts back. Take your pick.

I already stated that this is the same NSAC and USADA talking very differently with 2 fighters.

With Manny, Manny also informed USADA and USADA also approved the injection that was NOT on the prohibited list for the fight. NSAC refused the injection but more importantly, looked at the form and then wanted this big check box fiasco investigated. USADA agreed it was wrong thing Manny did, intentional or not.

Investigation? OK, no problem. At least Manny did not take anything without the NSAC knowing about it .......... So nothing more there.

With Floyd, NSAC just criticizes USADA and says, Floyd is an outstanding citizen and does not deserve to be investigated. USADA, who helped Floyd, naturally agreed. So neither one mentioned why Floyd did not enter this emergency medical condition on that form nor was the NSAC doctor informed nor able to confirm this supposed medical condition during the examination nor did Floyd come back and mention this prior to the fight to the NSAC. Remember that here Floyd did something that was on the prohibited list

Floyd, no investigation, no rechecking that form by NSAC, nothing!

Like I said, I would be cool with an investigation with Manny but what about Floyd? Why are they acting differently with the Nevada guy?

Last edited by ADP02; 10-24-2015, 07:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
          I see. That's what you heard. You really are like your kind.

Comment

Enjoy your tainted heroes trophies lmao

[/QUOTE]

Comment

I'm guessing here, so I could be somewhat off, but I think that inside of this thread might be the worst convergence of mental ******ation, bloating, and ******* bleeding from grown men in the history of the world. At least Pac got a paycheck for his humiliation on the world stage, but these poor bloated ******s are doing this all for free.
              Exactly. Tards and big pay check!

Comment

They were much worse in the official fight thread. They've found their new home here though.
                Poor things...

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                Man, you are slow or too lazy to read one or too posts back. Take your pick.

I already stated that this is the same NSAC and USADA talking very differently with 2 fighters.

With Manny, Manny also informed USADA and USADA also approved the injection that was NOT on the prohibited list for the fight. NSAC refused the injection but more importantly, looked at the form and then wanted this big check box fiasco investigated. USADA agreed it was wrong thing Manny did, intentional or not.

Investigation? OK, no problem. At least Manny did not take anything without the NSAC knowing about it .......... So nothing more there.

With Floyd, NSAC just criticizes USADA and says, Floyd is an outstanding citizen and does not deserve to be investigated. USADA, who helped Floyd, naturally agreed. So neither one mentioned why Floyd did not enter this emergency medical condition on that form nor was the NSAC doctor informed nor able to confirm this supposed medical condition during the examination nor did Floyd come back and mention this prior to the fight to the NSAC. Remember that here Floyd did something that was on the prohibited list

Floyd, no investigation, no rechecking that form by NSAC, nothing!

Like I said, I would be cool with an investigation with Manny but what about Floyd? Why are they acting differently with the Nevada guy?

So if I'm understanding you correctly we can't simply have a difference of opinion while looking at the same set of facts? I need to be as outraged as you are, I need to be on the internet and write page after page crying my eyes out about ivs and Justin Bieber? When I look at your "damning" evidence I pretty much come away with what a majority of the sane world that need more proof before tossing a guy's entire career into the trash came to.

On another distracting note, what do you think of these? Would you like to get fitted or do you have one already?

Comment

Poor things...

So if I'm understanding you correctly we can't simply have a difference of opinion while looking at the same set of facts? I need to be as outraged as you are, I need to be on the internet and write page after page crying my eyes out about ivs and Justin Bieber? When I look at your "damning" evidence I pretty much come away with what a majority of the sane world that need more proof before tossing a guy's entire career into the trash came to.

On another distracting note, what do you think of these? Would you like to get fitted or do you have one already?

Lmao! The helmet. Laughing out of control.

Comment

Poor things...

Knowing your a danger to yourself and to other members to this forum aside from boogerman and Zaroku.

I think you'll be needing to wear this kind of mask for your psychosis therapy hehehehe

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      Lmao! The helmet. Laughing out of control.
                      They actually have them in different colors too in case they want to shop for one to match their stretch marks. Bloating is not a victim-less crime.

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Knowing your a danger to yourself and to other members to this forum aside from boogerman and Zaroku.

I think you'll be needing to wear this kind of mask for your psychosis therapy hehehehe

You'll never be accused of being overly creative....

Comment

Working...
                      X