Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
    They were much worse in the official fight thread. They've found their new home here though.
    Poor things...

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Man, you are slow or too lazy to read one or too posts back. Take your pick.

I already stated that this is the same NSAC and USADA talking very differently with 2 fighters.

With Manny, Manny also informed USADA and USADA also approved the injection that was NOT on the prohibited list for the fight. NSAC refused the injection but more importantly, looked at the form and then wanted this big check box fiasco investigated. USADA agreed it was wrong thing Manny did, intentional or not.

Investigation? OK, no problem. At least Manny did not take anything without the NSAC knowing about it .......... So nothing more there.

With Floyd, NSAC just criticizes USADA and says, Floyd is an outstanding citizen and does not deserve to be investigated. USADA, who helped Floyd, naturally agreed. So neither one mentioned why Floyd did not enter this emergency medical condition on that form nor was the NSAC doctor informed nor able to confirm this supposed medical condition during the examination nor did Floyd come back and mention this prior to the fight to the NSAC. Remember that here Floyd did something that was on the prohibited list

Floyd, no investigation, no rechecking that form by NSAC, nothing!

Like I said, I would be cool with an investigation with Manny but what about Floyd? Why are they acting differently with the Nevada guy?

So if I'm understanding you correctly we can't simply have a difference of opinion while looking at the same set of facts? I need to be as outraged as you are, I need to be on the internet and write page after page crying my eyes out about ivs and Justin Bieber? When I look at your "damning" evidence I pretty much come away with what a majority of the sane world that need more proof before tossing a guy's entire career into the trash came to.

On another distracting note, what do you think of these? Would you like to get fitted or do you have one already?

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
      Poor things...

So if I'm understanding you correctly we can't simply have a difference of opinion while looking at the same set of facts? I need to be as outraged as you are, I need to be on the internet and write page after page crying my eyes out about ivs and Justin Bieber? When I look at your "damning" evidence I pretty much come away with what a majority of the sane world that need more proof before tossing a guy's entire career into the trash came to.

On another distracting note, what do you think of these? Would you like to get fitted or do you have one already?

Lmao! The helmet. Laughing out of control.

Comment

Poor things...

Knowing your a danger to yourself and to other members to this forum aside from boogerman and Zaroku.

I think you'll be needing to wear this kind of mask for your psychosis therapy hehehehe

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Lmao! The helmet. Laughing out of control.
          They actually have them in different colors too in case they want to shop for one to match their stretch marks. Bloating is not a victim-less crime.

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Knowing your a danger to yourself and to other members to this forum aside from boogerman and Zaroku.

I think you'll be needing to wear this kind of mask for your psychosis therapy hehehehe

You'll never be accused of being overly creative....

Comment

They actually have them in different colors too in case they want to shop for one to match their stretch marks. Bloating is not a victim-less crime.

You'll never be accused of being overly creative....
            Too much laughter on this thread.
            It really is comical

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
              All I heard there was the sound of lamentation.
              how many days do you need to apply for TUE?

Comment

• PMS = Pacquiao Menstrual Syndrome

An affliction that seems to strike roughly 1 in 2 "bloated ******s," or so called BRs is PMS, frequently confused with the a natural disorder in normal women. In women PMS occurs roughly once a month. However the crucial difference in the BRs is that May 2nd did something to half if not more of them. So whereas a woman stops bleeding at some point, BRs that suffer from PMS, Pacquiao Menstrual Syndrome haven't stopped bleeding since the beginning of May.

Symptoms:

- Severe mental ******ation
                - Excessive bloating
                - Uncontrollable crying
                - Blood and lots of it
                - Chafed cunny
                - Appetite changes
                - Excessive time spent in the Mayweather IV thread trying to convince others about pink elephants

Home Remedies:

- Disconnect the internet
                - Lots of tampons
                - Fluids
                - Bed rest
                - A hard but reassuring pimp slap
                Last edited by Slip Stream; 10-24-2015, 10:22 AM.

Comment

An affliction that seems to strike roughly 1 in 2 "bloated ******s," or so called BRs is PMS, frequently confused with the a natural disorder in normal women. In women PMS occurs roughly once a month. However the crucial difference in the BRs is that May 2nd did something to half if not more of them. So whereas a woman stops bleeding at some point, BRs that suffer from PMS, Pacquiao Menstrual Syndrome haven't stopped bleeding since the beginning of May.

Symptoms:

- Severe mental ******ation
                  - Excessive bloating
                  - Uncontrollable crying
                  - Blood and lots of it
                  - Chafed cunny
                  - Appetite changes
                  - Excessive time spent in the Mayweather IV thread trying to convince others about pink elephants

Home Remedies:

- Disconnect the internet
                  - Lots of tampons
                  - Fluids
                  - Bed rest
                  - A hard but reassuring pimp slap
                  must have worked for you.

you are recommending it i see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                    must have worked for you.

you are recommending it i see.
                    You bloating?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      I see. That's what you heard. You really are like your kind.
                      Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Enjoy your heroes belts
                      Oh, I will.

Comment

Working...
                      X