Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post
    You are one sad 50 year old man child.

It took quite sometime for Lance Armstrong's doping allegations to snowball into a massive investigation that led to multiple lawsuits which eventually resulted in him being stripped of his titles and banned from cycling. This IV Gate fiasco involving Floyd has only been around for a little under two months. Give it some time, I'm sure in a few years there will be a documentary chronicling Floyd's improbable rise and ultimate fall from grace.

Just a matter of time..

Tick Tock..

Comment

• Originally posted by Bandman View Post
      let me ask you a question and DONT LIE (you will).. if Pacquiao took an IV after a weigh in, would you give a **** ???? would you call for an investigation? ? would there be a 600 page thread here?

ok thats more than one question, answer em all.. remember one rule DONT LIE (you will)
      Let me answer that...
      Yes I would call for an investigastion and I wouldn't blindly support him for 600 pages when all the red flags are there!!!!!
      if he did cheat I would lose respect for him forever.
      I'm an honest person.

The thing is, he never cheated and floyd already had to pay him a big amoung of money.
      And by the way Henry Armstrong’s Career Defends Manny Pacquiao from Mayweather Drug Slander http://ringobserver.com/2015/10/06/h...-drug-slander/

Done.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        Its nice to know that you wear one of those. You also make sure that you have one that matches this time of year (orange - fall - Halloween)

You can have your "OPINION" and I have no problem with that. My problem is that quite a few Floyd fans have had opinions but based on NOTHING concrete. Furthermore, they have no answers to the evidence presented. Yet there are many that are certain that an investigation is not required and that Floyd must be innocent. Again, how they came to conclusion? I'm still waiting for an answer!!! Get it now? If not, go wear that colorful helmet.

Also, what Floyd fans have been doing is nothing that really can be used as counter arguments. There is deflection, yes but nothing that makes you say, hmmm, they have a point.

How did they catch Lance Armstrong? Bonds? They did investigations. Sometimes it took several investigations because cheaters are always one step ahead. Floyd planned that TUE when he wanted it in his contract. He even got a retroactive one. Lance got a retroactive prescription. Without an investigation we would still be thinking that Lance was on the up and up.

Are you ready to take off that helmet or is it too tight to take off?

Here is opinion and looking back, for 31%, it was really people who struggled to accept the fact that Lance may actually be doing something wrong. I can actually feel for some of Lance's fans because they struggled with cancer and it was difficult for them.
        Again, since I wasn't home schooled in the wilderness somewhere by dumb dumb's, I actually attended a university and understand very basic critical thinking.

Here goes some of it:

When you have the same people that have been negative about Floyd in the past making allegations it is hard to take them at all seriously. Hauser is an HBO employee, I'm not saying he isn't completely objective (this I don't know) all I can say is that the conflict of interest with this can't be swept under the rug, and if it is we know what the real agenda of the people running moronically with this story.

This "scandal" with Floyd is a lot different in complexion. Lance was a beloved Olympic athlete that beat cancer in a very public and moving way. All of America was behind this guy, he was so inspiring and appeared to genuinely care about people less fortunate.

Floyd on the other hand is regularly derided on forums just like this, racial epithets are hurled at him on the regular. The fervent desire for him to lose and lose big was given to Pacquiao, and Pac was given a paycheck and a L as a result. The good Mayweather does is frequently ignored and his personal life is scoured for sightings of Justin Beiber.

When stuff was going around about Lance there wasn't this mindless rush to Judgement as I've been witnessing with Floyd. Conveniently after Pac gets knocked off of his imaginary cloud, the questions begin in earnest. If you feel Floyd needs to be investigated, you and Hauser should demand that justice be done and Floyd should be stripped of his life's accomplishments.

I would imagine Hauser knew that all he needed to do was suggest impropriety and the masses that hate Mayweather line up without a set of marching orders. Your posts are all pretty similar, with you repeating the same stuff and persuading no one new. Saying the same thing over and over again make you a good parrot, but not a good investigator.

If there is a hearing we'll see what additional evidence there is. But if other people look at the facts and decide to do nothing, it doesn't mean that's evidence of a grand conspiracy.

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        Let me know what it is for severe dehydration. We have been asking you Floyd fans to give us your interpretation and you fans seem to be struggling with that.
        I'm not struggling with anything, I know very little about dehydration or what happened with Floyd in that case. Why would I get on the net and try to explain topics I have zero full understanding of? Oh wait a minute, that's you guys. Clearly you're an expert so I'll defer to you to do that.

Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post
        You are one sad 50 year old man child.

It took quite sometime for Lance Armstrong's doping allegations to snowball into a massive investigation that led to multiple lawsuits which eventually resulted in him being stripped of his titles and banned from cycling. This IV Gate fiasco involving Floyd has only been around for a little under two months. Give it some time, I'm sure in a few years there will be a documentary chronicling Floyd's improbable rise and ultimate fall from grace.

Yeah, I keep waiting for evidence this story is going to be alive beyond this thread. Something tells me the people that are waiting for that are the same chumps that bet on Pacquiao to beat Mayweather, a feat no normal fan of boxing believed for a second.

Originally posted by Rath View Post
        nope, you lying?
        God, I can hear the bloating. You should get your caregiver to take you out for a comfort meal or something? Burgers a good comfort food that'll somewhat take your mind away from your swelling.

Comment

• Piss was black @ 0:40 mark

Probable reasons: liver decease, hepatitis, kidney decease, kidney cyst rapture, Over dose of ped use, over dose of saline solution, not enough water

Remedy: go to the hospital for confinement/ no boxing for months

Last edited by Spoon23; 10-24-2015, 08:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
            Again, since I wasn't home schooled in the wilderness somewhere by dumb dumb's, I actually attended a university and understand very basic critical thinking.

Here goes some of it:

When you have the same people that have been negative about Floyd in the past making allegations it is hard to take them at all seriously. Hauser is an HBO employee, I'm not saying he isn't completely objective (this I don't know) all I can say is that the conflict of interest with this can't be swept under the rug, and if it is we know what the real agenda of the people running moronically with this story.

This "scandal" with Floyd is a lot different in complexion. Lance was a beloved Olympic athlete that beat cancer in a very public and moving way. All of America was behind this guy, he was so inspiring and appeared to genuinely care about people less fortunate.

Floyd on the other hand is regularly derided on forums just like this, racial epithets are hurled at him on the regular. The fervent desire for him to lose and lose big was given to Pacquiao, and Pac was given a paycheck and a L as a result. The good Mayweather does is frequently ignored and his personal life is scoured for sightings of Justin Beiber.

When stuff was going around about Lance there wasn't this mindless rush to Judgement as I've been witnessing with Floyd. Conveniently after Pac gets knocked off of his imaginary cloud, the questions begin in earnest. If you feel Floyd needs to be investigated, you and Hauser should demand that justice be done and Floyd should be stripped of his life's accomplishments.

I would imagine Hauser knew that all he needed to do was suggest impropriety and the masses that hate Mayweather line up without a set of marching orders. Your posts are all pretty similar, with you repeating the same stuff and persuading no one new. Saying the same thing over and over again make you a good parrot, but not a good investigator.

If there is a hearing we'll see what additional evidence there is. But if other people look at the facts and decide to do nothing, it doesn't mean that's evidence of a grand conspiracy.

I'm not struggling with anything, I know very little about dehydration or what happened with Floyd in that case. Why would I get on the net and try to explain topics I have zero full understanding of? Oh wait a minute, that's you guys. Clearly you're an expert so I'll defer to you to do that.

Yeah, I keep waiting for evidence this story is going to be alive beyond this thread. Something tells me the people that are waiting for that are the same chumps that bet on Pacquiao to beat Mayweather, a feat no normal fan of boxing believed for a second.

God, I can hear the bloating. You should get your caregiver to take you out for a comfort meal or something? Burgers a good comfort food that'll somewhat take your mind away from your swelling.
            the basics.

it was not hauser who put IV on Floyd veins

does not need critical thinking

Comment

• Originally posted by Bandman View Post
              genius memes

Floyd IV is a rumor?

Floyd Ellerbe and TMT NSAC and USADA admitted it happened.

Rumor you say

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post

Here goes some of it:

what's a caregiver? is it the same as the phantom paramedic or the registered nurse?

Comment

• Nothing changed here at all!

Floyd IV 750 ml.
                  TUE ex post facto
                  Floyd giving or getting an IV in bora bora to/from beiber
                  Lance ultimately exposed, so in time so will Floyd
                  Floyd won easy
                  PAC won with one arm in slow motion
                  Marquez crushed PAC, so Floyd fought PAC to get an easy win
                  PAC shoulder hurt
                  PAC socks too tight
                  PAC knew he would lose because God revealed it to him in a vision
                  Hauser said
                  Floyd said
                  Roach said
                  Helmets for lil yellow bus riders

Many say xxxx or yyyy

TUE USADA VADA. NSAC

All of these topics = Nada, nothing, zero, zilch, zip, 0, nothing will happen.

But let's keep going!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Nothing changed here at all!

Floyd IV 750 ml.
                    TUE ex post facto
                    Floyd giving or getting an IV in bora bora to/from beiber
                    Lance ultimately exposed, so in time so will Floyd
                    Floyd won easy
                    PAC won with one arm in slow motion
                    Marquez crushed PAC, so Floyd fought PAC to get an easy win
                    PAC shoulder hurt
                    PAC socks too tight
                    PAC knew he would lose because God revealed it to him in a vision
                    Hauser said
                    Floyd said
                    Roach said
                    Helmets for lil yellow bus riders

Many say xxxx or yyyy

TUE USADA VADA. NSAC

All of these topics = Nada, nothing, zero, zilch, zip, 0, nothing will happen.

But let's keep going!
                    What Floyd did was illegal, he broke the rules. That is all.

Comment

• Originally posted by embryo View Post
                      What Floyd did was illegal, he broke the rules. That is all.
                      Let's say he did. I have my opinion and voted and previously posted my vote.

I never heard of a TUE before, etc.

But what happens now. Only here is it an issue.
                      Last edited by Zaroku; 10-24-2015, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X