Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Punch-Out!! View Post
    And against a cheater.
    And actually the one who connected more throughout the fight with only one effective hand during the fight, and after careful post fight review. Pac won it with just one hand.

Legendary.

rounds that should have gone to pac for the win..

round 3 investigation

rounds 6-7-8 investigation

rounds 1-2 invstigation

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
      But you clearly have something, one thread on the internet....
      and you have a Fraud, I mean a Floyd Mayweather to defend. Stop talking and continue building up that defense case! Oh wait, you have nothing. Yikes! Floyd is in trouble!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        and you have a Fraud, I mean a Floyd Mayweather to defend. Stop talking and continue building up that defense case! Oh wait, you have nothing. Yikes! Floyd is in trouble!
        There's nothing to defend when I'm discussing this issue with "men" that are prone to severe menstrual cramps. I'm somewhat empathetic because I can literally hear guys binge eating over the internet because of Mayweather, walking around their (cells) or apartments swearing and bloating.

The thought of men bleeding and not dropping dead because of it is disgusting. Get a rag dude.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Bandman View Post
          all this butt hurt because floyd WHOOPED pacquiao. nothing will change the results, hauser is a disgruntled top rank/HBO groupie and thats your SOURCE??? LMAOOOO get over it. TBE is gone.
          Welcome to the trenches. Lots of funny stuff on all sides.
          Best Regards,
          Zaroku

Comment

There's nothing to defend when I'm discussing this issue with "men" that are prone to severe menstrual cramps. I'm somewhat empathetic because I can literally hear guys binge eating over the internet because of Mayweather, walking around their (cells) or apartments swearing and bloating.

The thought of men bleeding and not dropping dead because of it is disgusting. Get a rag dude.....
            Reading you Floyd fans post you sound like Lance Armstrong. So I get it. That is all you can do now due to the mounting evidence.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Reading you Floyd fans post you sound like Lance Armstrong. So I get it. That is all you can do now due to the mounting evidence.

[IMG][/IMG]
              Ah, I get it, you have nothing witty to offer countering me accusing you of being a bleeding cow? Okay, carry on....

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                VADA was formed by Dr. Margaret Goodman. It would have happened anyway.

Here is why the IV was against the rules of the NSAC:

1. USADA granted Mayweather a TUE when they had no capacity to do that. Only the NSAC can do it and they acknowledged this with a statement in the article.

2. Mayweather took an IV at home and not in a medical facility, and the total contents was 750 ml. The only allowable IV use is 50 ml in a 6 hour period, and has to be done in a medical facility.

Even if he followed the allowable limit, 50 ml every 6 hours in a 24 hour period equals 200 ml. Mayweather took 750 ml in one sitting. That is a system flush.

hard work medication

Don't steal my info and fabricate it! You can't even rehydrate with 200ml orally. Why would anybody do that in a 24 hr contained cycle?! Lol.

Also you need a TUE to take the IV if it's more than 50ml! Lol.

NSAC made a statement to the world... Has Hauser created a new article, "Can Boxing Trust The NSAC?!" Wouldn't that be the most logical approach? You guys point these failed scenarios and never think about the logical contradictions. Or would Hauser be found in a Nevada desert hole if he did?

Comment

I thought I understood human suffering and pain, but I didn't really until I came to this thread. My God....
                  "Ah! It's–it's–it's–it's ... o–ohhh! I–I can't talk, ladies and gentlemen. Honest, it's just laying there, a mass of smoking wreckage. Ah! And everybody can hardly breathe and talk, and the screaming. Lady, I–I'm sorry. Honest: I–I can hardly breathe. I–I'm going to step inside where I cannot see it. Charlie, that's terrible. Ah, ah—I can't. I, listen, folks, I–I'm gonna have to stop for a minute because I've lost my voice. This is the worst thing I've ever witnessed!"

This quote has nothing to do with what Marquez did to PAC.

I know right, "just laying there, mass of smoking wreckage, the screaming lady (jinkee) lamply losing his voice... "

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pUVDmXvXcbk
                  This was from the Hindenburg! Too many parallels.

Oh the humanity..
                  Best regards,
                  Zaroku
                  Last edited by Zaroku; 10-23-2015, 07:38 PM.

Comment

They have nothing to go for which is the sad part for them tsk tsk tsk..

Just don't get lured to their diversion tactics. Their trying to mask the truth with their useless propaganda of tight ass women and silver surfer surfing hehehe

Comment

• Reached for comment about the SB Nation piece, Bennett told the Review-Journal on Wednesday that he doesn't have a problem with Mayweather, but he does have a problem with the USADA.

"As far as USADA, I was extremely disappointed that I wasn't notified right away (about Mayweather receiving an IV). When it comes to TUE, we are the sole agency that approves the administering of TUEs. USADA, nor any other anti-doping agency that does drug testing, doesn't have the authority to adminster a TUE.

"The bottom line is USADA didn't keep us informed, which is totally unacceptable and unprofessional."

It's unacceptab;e, but you instead give usada a green light for a tue? The plot thickens..

[/QUOTE]

Comment

Working...
                      X