• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will read later.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather received banned IV fluids before Pacquiao fight

wahaha

"According to Mayweather’s medical team, the fighter was given two different vitamin mixes to treat dehydration. While the injections did not include any banned substances, IVs are still banned under WADA guidelines because they can be used to “dilute or mask the presence of another substance,” Hauser explains"

Comment

I don't know how the IV stuff doesn't raise everyone's eyebrows to some degree.
        If the article didn't have a name attached, it was just 'Fighter A', i'd take a guess that the whole of BS would be calling it shady.

People talk about drug testing with importance, yet when stuff comes to light they turn their cheek dependant on who the fighter is.
        The same happened on here with Peterson. It was at a stage when most on here where hammering home the need for better testing, yet when Peterson was caught out, the same guys laughed it off...'so what, who cares'.

As for USADA, as the experts say...it comes across as inept.

Comment

well Pacquiao swam in the same salt and said it healed his shoulder

Comment

And he was busted for 3 failed drug tests before his fight with Ortiz. MaxBoxing had al the documents on their site and floyd paid them to take them down and shut the mouth of USADA. Floyd is a fraud, that's non debatable.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              Yeah but you don't drink salt water, it'll dehydrate you..

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                the dickpullers are showing up not surprise you showed up first

Comment

Level playing field doe.

All these fishy things will come out when he retires, mark my word.

Comment

yes

and hes conveniently retiring right after usada banned the practice

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                      It shouldn't be interpreted as anything besides whst I said. Which is "I didn't have to read it." If u then assumed I didn't then the fault blows with u and your reading comprehension skills

Since Floyd's lawyer is questioning people's reading skills(Floyd must have **** his pants when he was in a room with this erudite):

Originally Posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                      He definitely made some good point in there. But he over reaches on occasion. And that's just a prime example of it. Anything under 4.0 is considered a normal testosterone level. Floyd fluctuating between .69 and .8 over a few years? That's not a story.

Reading comprehension fail. Why is the bolded relevant? Hauser isn't questioning that the tests were high, he is questioning the consistency of it's low level and what it could imply backed up by the commentary of experts.

Originally Posted by me

Did you even read the story?, experts quoted as saying his t-e level being that low consistently is a red flag that he could be using a way to level his t-e ratio to pass tests, and that CIR should then be used to test him...and it doesn't seem that was the case, or you can't tell because USADA isn't transparent enough.
                      I then obviously use a bit of hyperbole to question the guy's reading comprehension of the point Hauser is trying to make, spelling it out for him

Originally Posted by Kagami Taiga
                      Except for the fact that the USADA are already on record stating that they have used CIR testing in every floyd fight since before pacquiao. I don't have to read the article because I actually keep up on this stuff. And it still doesn't refute my point. Showing those two samples mean next to nothing.
                      No acknowledgement of the complete misinterpratation of Hauser's intent, now just questions the CIR claim solely, and gives out the gem in bold.

Originally Posted by me
                      And if USADA operated with transparency, no one would refute the claim that CIR was used. This is about drug testing being better regulated, but you guys need to defend floyd at all costs...
                      Again, having to spell out the point Hauser is bringing up. No transparency makes USADA questionable, including their use of CIR, when only summaries are provided to the athletic comissions.

Then the guy gets offended when I keep making it clear that he didn't really read the article...if you speed read like a 5 year old and have the floyd glasses on, you didn't really read. Then uses typical 5 year old arguments to keep dodging the question of a huge red flag...ignore, focus on something else wah wah

Comment

Working...
                      X