Comments Thread For: Mayweather Under Hot Fire Over USADA/IV Scandal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are people really surprised??

Comment

• Wow I'm shocked and dissapointed. You can't defend that, he cheated. Unbelievable

Comment

• Originally posted by Pocket Dogs! View Post
        The article not only hurts Floyd but hurts USADA even more.
        USADA was and is already a joke...

Comment

• This is a serious allegation.

A fighter enters a ring and risks his life in there.

Pac fought 2 fighters under memo a roided marquez who iced him,

And this time a roided up floyd.

It's a good thing Pac is still in one piece. Imagine if pac died in the ring because of these ped cheats.

Wondering why floyd isnt stripped yet since NSac did say Floyd didnt follow protocol. This is not just about cheating its about cheating and risking someone's life and getting away with it.

Comment

• Floyd almost took 1 fuu.cking liter of these mixes into his system (500 + 250 ml), that is disgusting. Because of concerns related to dehydration? Are you kidding me? That guy is full of the best and most expensive designer drugs you can imagine and with these 750ml mixes everything will be cleared.

The maximum that is even allowed by WADA is 50ml per injection and Floyd took 500ml and 250ml. Haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
              Floyd is a GREAT boxer with EXTRAORDINARY ring smarts and skills but he's also a conniving manipulative and very transparent dude!!....that said, Floyd can't be beat with punches so certain reporters try to beat him with the pen!!...I knew some type of scandal was gonna pop up before he stepped in the ring to fight Berto...this **** is corny tbh...Floyd and Uncle Al changed the game for the dudes who actually put their lives on the line so a few corporate pimps who NEVER laced them up is feeling some type of way about it!! This ain't nothing but a witch hunt imo

that is a mind boggling post from a logical stand point with regards to this issue.

The info from Hauser's article is very simple. here are things you should be thinking.

1. Is it really illegal to IV more than 50ml of any substance within 6 hrs? if no then Floyd is not a cheater, if yes then proceed to #2.

2. Did Floyd IV 750ml of substance a night before the fight? If no then Floyd is not a cheater, if yes then Floyd is a cheater.

that is very very basic and is the meat of this issue. Please tell me how i am incorrect.
              Last edited by miron_lang; 09-10-2015, 04:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guerrero's Dad View Post
                Years from now, when Floyd is long retired, it will all come out regarding his PED use. There is no doubt in my mind that he is one of the biggest juice-heads in the sport.

Pacquaio, JMM, Hopkins, Wlad, Floyd.....all these great fighters are blatantly on the juice.

Yet only one of them had the nerve and the disgusting character to go around crying about another fighter's PED use, and how he was cleaning up the sport.

Just think about that for a second. Think about what kind of person you have to be to do that.

And yet, his ******ed fans will still defend his ass. He will **** on them time and time again and make them look utterly stupid and they keep coming back for more.

Comment

• even flo mos are not surprised

Comment

• Does anybody actually know the chances of the fight being ruled a No Contest?

Comment

• a bunch of B.S. to the max

Comment

Working...
                      X