Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Under Hot Fire Over USADA/IV Scandal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh noes. Floyd used too many milliliters of an IV. He's Lance Armstrong nowws.

F#cking momos! I'm cool with PEDs tbh. I want my athletes to be the best science can make them. I want that Real Steel movie to seem like a documentary on boxing at some point.

I understand thats a controversial opinion to have, but I mainly don't see much of a difference in so called natural advantages & so called unnatural advantages. I think its probably statistically more of a dangerous situation to have some out of shape &/or poorly skilled &/or part time boxer in the ring with an elite prospect or contender like we see matched up all the time than it is for one or two elite caliber fighters who are able to be the best fighter(s) science can help make them boxing.

But lets be real most people are in support of PEDs by their actions. Most people in power in boxing don't wanna see Olympic Style 24/7/365 drug testing or it'd be the standard already cuz its the best option to curbing PED usage & getting PED users out of the sport. Nevada seems to give more of a f#ck than most be far, yet even they fail to implement a 24/7/365 program.

Comment

Originally posted by Calabis View Post
      SMH....this post is so full of ****, I cant respond
      actually that's what happened. read the article.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
        He definitely made some good point in there. But he over reaches on occasion. And that's just a prime example of it. Anything under 4.0 is considered a normal testosterone level. Floyd fluctuating between .69 and .8 over a few years? That's not a story.
        Did you even read the story, experts quoted as saying his t-e level being that low consistentlly is a red flag that he could be using a way to level his t-e ratio to pass tests, and that CIR should then be used to test him...and it doesn't seem that was the case, or you can't tell because USADA isn't transparent enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          pac never got to use it. nevada denied the request.
          I think he used it before the fight. But he didn't get to use it as a fight time decision..

Comment

Originally posted by Calabis View Post
            You brought it up moron.....Also Manny puts PRP down...which pacfans dear friend WADA has concerns about.

World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) has been concerned that PRP has an ergogenic effect. While PRP is currently allowed, concern that it could increase levels of growth factors that are currently banned still exists.

A study in the January 2013 issue of the American Journal of Sports Medicine by Amy S. Wasterlain et al looks at the effects of PRP injections and if they increase levels of growth factors within the body. They measured levels of six growth factors thought to be performance enhancing by WADA in 25 athletes receiving PRP injections.

The authors found that serum levels of three or ergogenic growth factors – IGF-1, VEGF and bFGF – increased significantly after PRP injections. They also found that the levels of these growth factors rose because the PRP started a biological process that led to the athletes’ bodies producing more of the growth factors, not from the growth factors within the injected PRP alone.

MANNY PACQUIAO....Boxings Best Doper
            LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

is that suppose to hurt my feelings?

you must not know who i am:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=563165

I SUPPORT PED USE IN SPORTS.

THEY ARE ALREADY TAKE IT YOU MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me bringing up lidocaine is in response to your numbing agent hypocrisy post. THEY BOTH TOOK NUMBING AGENTS. its all semantics.

Floyd hired alex ariza after years of accusing pac of ped use. BOTH FANBASES HAVE NO LEG TO STAND ON WHEN IT COMES TO PEDS.

Comment

I think he used it before the fight. But he didn't get to use it as a fight time decision..
              If that were the case wouldn't he have just took an injection in the hotel room before the fight instead of asking for one legally? Pretty sure he'd come up dirty somehow if he just took it without filing a request.

Comment

Another black eye for boxing

And in particular shady for mayweather ,tmt and pbc

And lol at the pathetic floyd fan boys who are criticising one of the most respected boxing writers certainly whilst I've been following the sport

Worst fan boys on this site bar none

Comment

Floyd fans condemn Pacquiao for denying tests, like that's such a red flag that it's obvious he is using.

Floyd and USADA are running such a shady business with red flags all over, and all they do is give out excuse after excuse, not even acknowledging the way this raises eyebrows.

Face it , both overrated and ped users.

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                    Did you even read the story, experts quoted as saying his t-e level being that low consistentlly is a red flag that he could be using a way to level his t-e ratio to pass tests, and that CIR should then be used to test him...and it doesn't seem that was the case, or you can't tell because USADA isn't transparent enough.
                    Except for the fact that the USADA are already on record stating that they have used CIR testing in every floyd fight since before pacquiao. I don't have to read the article because I actually keep up on this stuff. And it still doesn't refute my point. Showing those two samples mean next to nothing.

Comment

Except for the fact that the USADA are already on record stating that they have used CIR testing in every floyd fight since before pacquiao. I don't have to read the article because I actually keep up on this stuff. And it still doesn't refute my point. Showing those two samples mean next to nothing.
                      And if USADA operated with transparency, no one would refute the claim that CIR was used. This is about drug testing being better regulated, but you guys need to defend floyd at all costs...

Comment

Working...
                      X