Comments Thread For: Mayweather Under Hot Fire Over USADA/IV Scandal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's really over for Floyd.

Can't pull the same trick twice.

Next time he can't pull that IV thing again.

It's time to retire fraudster.

Oh btw Floyd your last fight (supposedly) with Berto is about to stink. Evidence of how people can see right through you now.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Never again Tsk tsk tsk tsk..

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
      is that normal for a supposedly "small welterweight doe" to have a problem with dehydration a day before the fight that he needed IV transfusions?
      I think regular cats get dehydrated all the time (although not diagnosed cuz they just drink a bunch of water & recover on their own) so I think this isn't necessarily what people wanna make it out to be. You could be medically diagnosed & show symptoms of dehydration after a long workout without adequate water. Its not just about going from 158lbs to 147lbs in a short time period & that sorta ****.

Comment

• Floyd will never be remembered as the best ever. When he does retire, the ugly truth will come out about how much Floyd really cheated and that will ruin his legacy for ever. I think that knowing this is part of the reason why Floyd is so hesitant to retire in the first place. Once he's gone and doesn't have boxing in a stronghold, he has no power and people won't be afraid to be blacklisted for speaking out against him.

TBC = The Biggest Cheater

Comment

• Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
          You're really sneaky and love to lie it seems, you do this on occasion. The article simply stated the fact which are backed by USADA's own representatives that USADA does not use CIR on every sample.

Even if they did so in May vs Pac, it's besides the point, don't play dumb.
          This is incorrect. For Mayweather vs. Cotto for example, USADA publicly released the results and announced that they used CIR on every single sample. This is a fact. But facts are sneaky I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
            And he was busted for 3 failed drug tests before his fight with Ortiz. MaxBoxing had al the documents on their site and floyd paid them to take them down and shut the mouth of USADA. Floyd is a fraud, that's non debatable.
            This.

Hahah it's pretty sad... He ain't fooling nobody.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Floyd will never be remembered as the best ever. When he does retire, the ugly truth will come out about how much Floyd really cheated and that will ruin his legacy for ever. I think that knowing this is part of the reason why Floyd is so hesitant to retire in the first place. Once he's gone and doesn't have boxing in a stronghold, he has no power and people won't be afraid to be blacklisted for speaking out against him.

TBC = The Biggest Cheater
              TBC

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                No. Blood test was done after the fight.
                Incorrect. They took both blood and urine from both Pacquiao and Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                  is that the Floyd style olympic drug testing?
                  I believe only amateur boxing does some 24/7/365 testing & thats at the Olympic/National Team type level I believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                    It's not a flaw. We are talking about something that has been going on for quite sometime. Anti-doping agencies like USADA exist all around the world. And none of them are 100% transparent. In fact, if they want to be truly effective, they CANNOT be 100% transparent. The more transparency, the easier is it for cheaters to know and understand how to beat or circumvent the testing and results. There has to be a balance.

NSAC doesn't even need USADA or VADA at this point. They can demand that everyone use their own random drug testing program. And it's not just some Floyd conspiracy. Some of these same things being accused of USADA, VADA too has committed the same thing. Does VADA even publicly release results with test dates? Nope.
                    Right the system is perfect as is...
                    You obviously have to look for a better balance between disclosure with the authorities and hiding the chemistry of the tests and things like that. PR problems like this are detonants for change. Nevada and NY ackowledege this with the two big examples given here. VADA would obviously be included if the regulation is updated, he's singling out USADA because these 2 cases are big enough for the athletic comissions to acknowledge, and USADA happens to be involved in both.

If someone wants to do a VADA investigation, good, who's stopping them.

Comment

• man, you would believe some people on here would take a bullet for floyd

Comment

Working...
                      X