• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    well Pacquiao swam in the same salt and said it healed his shoulder
    was it before he fought Floyd or after?

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
      Link or GTFO.
      was your intelligence insulted by the poster of this thread?

only if you could provide me with a link to prove you have intelligence

Comment

• With how drug testing works ANYONE could be using PEDs today. You need 24/7/365 testing or none of this **** we talk about with PED policing works any damn way.

That said using too many ml's of an IV seems like some who gives a f#ck type **** to me & I predict it will be treated as such by everyone cept the haters in less than a month. The only thing interesting about this story is it got released a few days before Mayweather's fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          he took it from the hauser article.

USADA informed NSAC about it weeks AFTER the fight. nevada told USADA not to do that anymore.

i don't think there was anything in the iv illegal. just that wada don't allow iv injection of it, and NSAC wasn't informed before or during.

i think the iv was just saline and vitamins. some have said it's a clear/flush though.

but i don't know anything about peds so can't say.
          Biggest red flag IMO was the fact that he was doing the IV at home and USADA just happened to find out about it because they were doing a random test. No random test = nobody would have known about it. In other words, Floyd was trying to hide it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            With how drug testing works ANYONE could be using PEDs today. You need 24/7/365 testing or none of this **** we talk about with PED policing works any damn way.

That said using too many ml's of an IV seems like some who gives a f#ck type **** to me & I predict it will be treated as such by everyone cept the haters in less than a month. The only thing interesting about this story is it got released a few days before Mayweather's fight.
            is that the Floyd style olympic drug testing?

Comment

• But Manny cant get any shot for his shoulder.

http://www.sbnation.com/longform/2015/9 ... rust-usada

This is no conspiracy anymore these are facts. Floyd bought the judges scoring was too lopsided, referee allowed him to clinch severely, the guy looks big compared to Pac. Now exception to the rule USADA allowed IV shots.. Biased in Vegas written all over the place.

It was operation win at all cost from day 1.

The plot thickens. This fraud is getting exposed by the day.
              Last edited by Spoon23; 09-09-2015, 07:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BertoRollin' View Post
                Yaaaaayyyy....more excuses for Pac turds
                Hardly excuses, if he cheated, he cheated, and it's looking very much that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
                  Biggest red flag IMO was the fact that he was doing the IV at home and USADA just happened to find out about it because they were doing a random test. No random test = nobody would have known about it. In other words, Floyd was trying to hide it.
                  Major RED FLAG, obviously masking to cover up peds. Memo ordered him to do those IVS for sure. This guy is so tainted.

USADA knew about it and looked the other way.. How much did floyd pay you USADA?

He has bought USADA, Vegas, judges, the whole nine yards. Too wealthy to play in even terms. TBE my ass, more like The best ever fraud in the history of boxing.
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 09-09-2015, 07:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mitchell Kane View Post
                    Can Boxing Trust USADA?

Questions Surround Drug Testing for Mayweather-Pacquiao and Other Bouts

http://www.sbnation.com/longform/201...ng-trust-usada
                    Interesting read, have never really looked at that positively at USADA. Seems to catch fewer people & cost more than VADA.

Comment

• Hes a pos, im not surprised by this

Comment

Working...
                      X