Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather, Berto Make Grand Arrivals at MGM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG I just realized they are fighting this weekend.

Comment

Looks like nobody's interested in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
        lol, had no idea grand arrival was today
        How?

Fighters arrivals is always the Tuesday before.

Anyway, the turn out was big.

Bigger than Mosley and Guerreo.

Comment

Oh **** broskis this is coming up soon eh? No names but there are several users I can count on making Mayweather threads before/during/after the fight, so I'm sure I'll find out how it went from NSB.

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

It took me a second to find Floyd in that picture, where's Waldo lookin' ass.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            How?

Fighters arrivals is always the Tuesday before.

Anyway, the turn out was big.

Bigger than Mosley and Guerreo.
            It's just another attempt to pretend they don't care, but they seem to be posting about it more than Floyd fans as usual.

Comment

Still will be big payday for Showtime...

500-700K buys at $70.00 a pop is still big money. Plus another $5-10 mil on international rights for the fight and all but 2k tickets sold. When you factor in merchandising will say $1 mil sold. After they pay Floyd $27-32 mil and Berto $3/4 mil I would say that's still a lot of dough left over for Sho. Probable will bring in at least $20 mil on the very low side for themselves for one night and that's good all day long. So when others are laughing at the PPV numbers everyone else will not be weeping not one iota.

Comment

Originally posted by goldenbear View Post
                500-700K buys at $70.00 a pop is still big money. Plus another $5-10 mil on international rights for the fight and all but 2k tickets sold. When you factor in merchandising will say $1 mil sold. After they pay Floyd $27-32 mil and Berto $3/4 mil I would say that's still a lot of dough left over for Sho. Probable will bring in at least $20 mil on the very low side for themselves for one night and that's good all day long. So when others are laughing at the PPV numbers everyone else will not be weeping not one iota.
                ...okay, now cut that in half for the tv and satellite providers and you looking at roughly 25-30 mill, which 32 mill is guaranteed to Floyd, so now you're already in the hole 2-7 mill, and you still haven't paid Berto. This is taking in your high expectation of 700k PPV buys actually happening.

Comment

Originally posted by North Star View Post
                  ...okay, now cut that in half for the tv and satellite providers and you looking at roughly 25-30 mill, which 32 mill is guaranteed to Floyd, so now you're already in the hole 2-7 mill, and you still haven't paid Berto. This is taking in your high expectation of 700k PPV buys actually happening.
                  Why are yall worried about numbers *** the numbers it means nothing to us. Just watch the fight or not

Comment

Originally posted by THE TALK OF TX View Post
                    Why are yall worried about numbers *** the numbers it means nothing to us. Just watch the fight or not
                    I'm not worried about anything. I am just bringing some reality to the guys post of roses and sunshine.

Comment

wth is floyd wearing?

its almost as bad as berto's physical special education after school special look.

smdh....

Comment

Working...
                      X