Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather, Berto Make Grand Arrivals at MGM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im ready for this fight, Im always excited for a Mayweather fight plus the card seem to be pretty good too... fam will come over we will drink eat talk shyt and watch boxing.

Comment

WOW I can't believe this fight is a few days away, this has to be the most low key Floyd fight in a long time. Well he will fight again so we can look forward to that.

Comment

The undercard looks pretty decent at least. I'll make sure I get a good stream then.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          The undercard looks pretty decent at least. I'll make sure I get a good stream then.
          only the finest streams.

Comment

PPV would be a big miss for this one. can't believe this is actually happening this weekend.. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              only the finest streams.
              Yeah, I don't want no choppy stuff only the best of the best...primo HD quality.

Comment

Will be heading to the theaters for Fathom Events showing of the fight. $20 plus the cost of food/transit/partying after (Wasn't gonna pay for the PPV, and my usual bar spot is out of the way for the folks i'm rolling with).

You all can sit in your basements and hover over your internet streams, by yourselves, if you want.

saddest and loneliest bunch of individuals i've ever seen

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                  Will be heading to the theaters for Fathom Events showing of the fight. $20 plus the cost of food/transit/partying after (Wasn't gonna pay for the PPV, and my usual bar spot is out of the way for the folks i'm rolling with).

You all can sit in your basements and hover over your internet streams, by yourselves, if you want.

saddest and loneliest bunch of individuals i've ever seen

Comment

lol, had no idea grand arrival was today

Comment

I'll stream it, or maybe not, dancing with the stars might be more entertaining. Might just do that even though i never watched it before. 20 dollars at the theater, ha I wouldn't go to the theater to watch it if it was free.

Comment

Working...
                      X