Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Berto Not Yet Sellout, Ellerbe Mum on Numbers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now they dont care about tickets old. I see...

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      I hope it flops all around.
      Dont care if it has one fan in there, on his phone, or if it sells 1 PPV, however, that one PPV will be me so i hope the fight doesnt flop.

Comment

Is anyone really surprised?
        I'm not.
        I just might order it because I've streamed UFC fights and the quality sucks az!

Comment

Originally posted by Travycat View Post
          Yea--I agree with Ellerbe....stop asking all of these questions when Ellerbe doesn't have his current figures in front of him you know, because that's like...his job to know this ****...and he doesn't have the numbers in front of him today yet...for the top fighter he represents. So clearly he's telling the truth and doesn't know! Clearly.
          ellebre is always good for a laugh

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            To be fair, Pacquiaos numbers also plummeted with Rios/Algieri.

400k/250k.....and there are question marks over those figures.

It appears that boxing fans are smarter than we give them credit.
            I bet you dont know where the fight was!!!

Comment

Floyd sucks dlck, berto sucks dlck, and floyd fans suck dlck. What a garbage fight. Ellerbe should be able to comfortably fit the few fans that do show up in his big azz nostrils. The last 8 years of floyd fights have been trash. What a fkin flop and disgrace

Comment

I thought this fight was like a month away lol

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                  Dont care if it has one fan in there, on his phone, or if it sells 1 PPV, however, that one PPV will be me so i hope the fight doesnt flop.
                  This fight does not get my support at all because it should have been free, given then non-top 10 WW he is fighting. I would have stood behind it if it was on CBS. Congrats on paying $75 to watch the best fighter vs a guy not even ranked as a top 10 contender.

Comment

Why Berto is a young hungry champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                      Exactly! The only victory will be he didnt sell out the MGM. Unless he loses to Berto, who im not writing off just yet.

Thats how high Floyd has set the bar.

Failure to sell out the MGM.....
                      Mike Tyson could sell out the MGM just by masturbating. Why can't the supposedly best boxer of ALL TIME sell out the MGM, which is in his hometown, in his last fight ever?

Comment

Working...
                      X