Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Berto Not Yet Sellout, Ellerbe Mum on Numbers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Berto Not Yet Sellout, Ellerbe Mum on Numbers

Floyd Mayweather Jr.’s last fight obliterated box office records. That’s no surprise, given that Mayweather’s last fight was a highly anticipated and long awaited collision with Manny Pacquiao. His other recent bouts have also been big box office hits — including the Pacquiao fight, he holds five of the top six of Nevada’s largest grossing boxing gates and has nine spots within the Top 20.

[Click Here To Read More]

on fight night, you will be able to hear the hecklers loud and clear

Comment

What a shocker

Comment

is because this fight is utter dog****?

Comment

I wouldnt be surprised if Al has to paper the room a bit.........

Comment

Comment

I'm 50/50 with being surprised.
              Not really a surprise because of the opponent and how late they announced it... but it's Mayweather and coming off a huge fight.... and fight week rocking a dead vibe... like i just realized this is next week

Comment

the fight will sell out by fight night 2 PR v.s Mx fights on the undercard on a Mexican holiday

Comment

A good buddy of mine is selling his $500 (2) for less than face value and still nobody wants them.. ha ha..

I told them I'd take them for free.. and he said he may just have to give them away.. ha ha..

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Ellerbe's life in a nutshell

Comment

Working...
                    X