Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More Jin Mosley, Shane Mosley Divorce News Out Today(wild stuff)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shane is getting better puss nowadays.

Jin was old looking . Used up.
    Shane did an interview in which he stated he realized
    That jin was more business partner than his wife and woman.

No doubt she should have to get a job . 1 house 1 car
    And like 80k. Thats it. More than that and it should be fraud.

Shane dont need her and he has proved it

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
      She still does, username: Bardock. Total b*tch. I doubt she see's this though, it's not a Cotto or Canelo thread, she's on the next one.
      Lmao she's masterbating to canelo vs Josesito highlights right now

Comment

Get that ***** Shane!!!

Comment

Mosley needs to get that b*tch for every last penny and force her back to the street corner to open the gap for cash.

Comment

Sucks to see Shane go through this but....he should have gotten a prenup, or not married the trollop in CA.

Guys, if you want to hold on to your assets after a divorce...never get married in California. Ain't no piece of azz worth half my cash

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post

I think it becomes more difficult when a person has a lot of money. You get more money grubbers running after you and it is challenging to avoid the impulses.
              She probably saw this immaculate boxer and felt he was a mans man, found out how gentle he was and hated him for it.

Comment

Originally posted by jdp28tx View Post
                http://www.pressreader.com/usa/new-y...60294/TextView

Finally, the name of Jin's other husband has come to light. His name is Sanjay Dwivedi. Apparently Shane noticed, when reviewing financial statements that Jin was supporting a 5th child that he knew nothing about. This is what led to him hiring a PI and discovering the marriage. Shane is asking a NY judge to unseal the marriage records so he can provide the evidence to the CA court.

Evidence is piling up and Jin is still denying everything. The more time this CA judge takes the more time Jin has to hide and spend all of Shane's money.
                I bet she has all that money in Korea or somewhere hidden by now

Comment

Do you think this is the reason why Floyd stays gay

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                    She still does, username: Bardock. Total b*tch. I doubt she see's this though, it's not a Cotto or Canelo thread, she's on the next one.
                    looooooooooooool wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut????

jin mosley is bardock?????

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X