Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More Jin Mosley, Shane Mosley Divorce News Out Today(wild stuff)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    it doesn't matter...this whole situation just makes me see the evil in women and the legal system
    I feel you...

Comment

Well Shane deserve everything, he was told by people close to him many atimes, he let the p*ssy get to him. Am sure we all go through one or two issues with women but when you know you have millions riding on it then you have to be more cautious.

Comment

this jin b!tch is a vile piece of ****.fuk this kunt she should be locked up and then forced to get a job and pay mosley back the money she stole.she will be working forever

Comment

Didn't she used to post here if my memory serves me right?

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
            She still does, username: Bardock. Total b*tch. I doubt she see's this though, it's not a Cotto or Canelo thread, she's on the next one.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post

i remember that ****...people were talkin about her and all of a sudden, flame wars when she logged on

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                Well Shane deserve everything, he was told by people close to him many atimes, he let the p*ssy get to him. Am sure we all go through one or two issues with women but when you know you have millions riding on it then you have to be more cautious.

I think it becomes more difficult when a person has a lot of money. You get more money grubbers running after you and it is challenging to avoid the impulses.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                  who cares?!?...Shane's personal and private life doesn't concern men...women may interested in that **** because hoes love gossip....we're just interested in Mosley the fighter...not the husband or father

Tell that to the Mayweather detractors.

Comment

when you have money it's kinda too late for true love, heck even hulk hogan got screwed over and he married the woman he was with before he got famous, but once she got a taste of fame and attention aka narcissism, women love reality tv like kardashians and dream they can have the fame and attention like them without having to work hard, she divorced him at fifty years old and took more than half of his millions and dated a 19 year old hulk look alike. I strongly believe women are by nature selfish and sociopathic. They only use men for security, if you notice a man doesn't even have to have looks but if he has money or status a chick will go after him, many women don't even like sex they just like the ability to know that a guy can come from her making her self esteem high, it's why many times marriages are sex starved, look at Kobe Bryant, his wife was sexing him up before marriage, showing affection and making love to him often, once she got that ring she stopped giving up the booty and became cold and lacking affection, Kobe even told the police the reason he cheated with that white girl was because his wife was not affectionate anymore and didn't enjoy sex with him. Kobe is only with her still because he doesn't want to lose his money since he didn't sign a prenuptial.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      i remember that ****...people were talkin about her and all of a sudden, flame wars when she logged on
                      See I knew, I do remember people getting disrespectful, she's probably lurking now lol

Comment

Working...
                      X