Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More Jin Mosley, Shane Mosley Divorce News Out Today(wild stuff)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sad mosley had to go through this ... only so much a man can take, i pray he do good numbers with mayorga this wknd.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Good luck, California court already sided with Jin, saying its too late, if they were fair they should make Jin pay the money back to Shane by getting a job, but we all know the liberal court system will never allow it, just like that girl who got a million dollars falsely accusing that football player of rape ruining his life sending him to prison, and later admitting she lied, she isn't even in jail and doesn't even have to pay money back. Jin is a snake heartless gold digger.
      california of course would side with jin.

its full of worthless whores who do nothing but lay in bed and wait for their husbands who make all the money screw them.

most women in california are basically like jin mosley or michelle pfieffer in scarface.

this whole taking half of what a man has earned type of procedural divorce protocols are based on antiquated draconian laws of years past when women didnt work and had to depend on a man for everything.

basically your modern mulsim woman today.

You money grubbing whores want equal rights eh???

then leave with what you put in. worthless gash.

"YOU DIDNT MAKE ALL THOSE FADEAWAY SHOTS JUANITA!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I DID."

"If i wanna screw white bread b*tches i will screw white bread b*tches."

-Air Jordan

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        california of course would side with jin.

its full of worthless whores who do nothing but lay in bed and wait for their husbands who make all the money screw them.

most women in california are basically like jin mosley or michelle pfieffer in scarface.

this whole taking half of what a man has earned type of procedural divorce protocols are based on antiquated draconian laws of years past when women didnt work and had to depend on a man for everything.

basically your modern mulsim woman today.

You money grubbing whores want equal rights eh???

then leave with what you put in. worthless gash.

"YOU DIDNT MAKE ALL THOSE FADEAWAY SHOTS JUANITA!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I DID."

"If i wanna screw white bread b*tches i will screw white bread b*tches."

-Air Jordan
        Shane needs to fire his attorneys and hire new ones. They seem to be too passive and are constantly on the losing end of these judicial decisions, even though this judge is most likely in the wrong. This judge seems to be making decisions based on personal opinions rather than legal ones. They should have already appealed the last few rulings made by this judge. Hell, I would request a new judge too. BTW his PI needs to show some assertiveness and find this Sanjay guy and ask him a few questions. Also why has he not been called as a witness and/or subpoenaed. Man, Shane needs better lawyers.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
          Mosley should be careful. If he is blowing hot air, he's going to get a sharp counter in the form of a defamation of character lawsuit.
          Bscene lawyers are out in full force i see

Comment

hopefully he wins its not fair to think every divorce is nothing but gold diggers trying get money some wife actually deserve to get some of the money everything they do is together all that good stuff but this does not seem to be one of those situations. hopefully shane is able to win this one

Comment

Dem hos doe!

Comment

Originally posted by jdp28tx View Post
                Shane needs to fire his attorneys and hire new ones. They seem to be too passive and are constantly on the losing end of these judicial decisions, even though this judge is most likely in the wrong. This judge seems to be making decisions based on personal opinions rather than legal ones. They should have already appealed the last few rulings made by this judge. Hell, I would request a new judge too. BTW his PI needs to show some assertiveness and find this Sanjay guy and ask him a few questions. Also why has he not been called as a witness and/or subpoenaed. Man, Shane needs better lawyers.
                i understand why orenthal did it.

hulk hogan does as well.

Comment

This sucks even worse than hearing about Mosley being taken to the cleaners when they divorced.

There is now evidence that she committed fraud and they won't correct a wrong.

Comment

I'm team mosley and team sterling archer

It's stupid as fk that a person gets half of what someone else earned

Makes no sense whatsoever to me

Comment

More than having to give the money back she needs to be put in jail if this is true.

Comment

Working...
                      X