Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: I'd Love To Face Marcos Maidana For The Fans!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maidana or Porter or Garcia (though that would be boring) are all good options. I'll take Maidana though because I like Porter and Thurman and don't want to see either one lose and one of them is bound to if they fight each other.

Comment

I think One Time Thurman misses the good old days when he was tagged as the most avoided fighter in the Haymon stable. He loved it and felt on top when he hears it. Then it started with Alexander saying, "Yeah, I'll fight Thurman." And now everyone wants a piece of him, Spencer, Brook, Porter, Khan calls him Sometimes... Thurman doesn't like it.

And now he pretends that he wants Maidana. LOL. He's clearly irritated, at Spence, Porter, etc. He's even closed the door on going to the UK to fight Brook.

Comment

one time has balls of steel. hes too good and if this fight gets made ill jizz myself in excitement!!!

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
          Stop talking about fighting someone worth a damn, and actually fight someone worth a damn.
          Thurman stays ducking Maidana. It's pathetic.

Comment

I don't know the point of this. So he can say he's being ducked by Maidana? And why is the media not asking him about his response on Porter's challenge? What is this guy doing?

I hope Maidana does accept his challenge. Then Thurman will say Haymon won't make it happen. Rinse and repeat. Disgusting pukes.

Comment

Fight Porter or shut up!

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
                Fight Porter or shut up!
                Exactly...or I will start calling him "run Time" Thurman more often

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
                  Fight Porter or shut up!
                  He said he's accepted the Porter fight 3 times. Now either you can believe Keith or Kenny Porter..

Comment

Someone please contact Maidana and tell him to just say, "I'll fight Thurman." Alexander said the same thing in response to this whole Thurman being avoided thing. Thurman fought Bundu and ignored Alexander.

Sometimes Thurman is just bull****ting fans.

Comment

Should be a good scrap if pudgy Maidana can still effectively make 147.

Comment

Working...
                      X