Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: I'd Love To Face Marcos Maidana For The Fans!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
    not because he didnt want the fight he didnt want to fight anybody he took a break

Yeah right. Maidana rejected a Thurman fight long before his "break."

Comment

That would be a great fight. A true 50-50

Comment

Thurman can talk good...he can fight as well...that said, he really hasn't beaten a top fighter yet....his resume is full of second and third tier fighters...Chino has been in with lions tigers and bears...oh my!! ....I would favor Chino

Comment

Thurman has called out everyone in the top 10, including Porter NUMEROUS times. In fact he recently said in an interview he's agreed to a Porter fight 3 times...and the problem hasn't been at his end.

He needs to fight one of Porter, Danny, Khan or Chino nex and I think he will.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            What about Porter, you know the guy that's actually interested in fighting you this year?
            ... he said that porter is an option... now, let's see...

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
              Yeah right. Maidana rejected a Thurman fight long before his "break."
              yeah, after losing his first fight at ww vs devon, in a fight he looked like ****, made a lot of sense to fight thurman, right? take a look at who broner fought after maidana for example. i wanna see this fight, but chino deserves a tune up fight right now. but, what does maidana do for thurman right now? he is coming from to losses in a row and over a year of inactivity.

Comment

Thurman wants to cherrypick an obese out of shape maidana? What happend to porter? Why is thurman continuing to duck shawn porter

Comment

You guys reaching....maidana pulled out a fight with thurman years ago...that was sopposed to be thurman first fight on HBO

He always valled out everyone and was the boogie man most avoided fighter in the WW devison ..

He called out shawn porter when he had the belt...and porter camp said they will fight thurman when he gets a belt

He wants to go to UK and fight brook ..but he not to sure if haymon will actually send him to england (robberys )

Keith thurman is one of the few al haymon fighters who actaully wanna give us the fans the fight we wanna see......but since he qith haymon he automacally gamna be on ya ***** list

Comment

When The caller id says "porter" , Keith is "not at home"

Comment

Man fuk Thurman. Always talking about who he wants to fight, but never fights anyone of any substance. He is nothing but a Haymon puppet with a lisp. If he does fight a good (NAME) opponent, im willing to bet the fighter will be eiter past his prime, coming up in weight significantly, Or someone with 20% KO ratio and poses no threat. Or all of the above.

If not...then its just gonna be another C-class fighter! SO "suth tha phuk upthh" Thurman! :ANWOD:

Comment

Working...
                      X