Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: I'd Love To Face Marcos Maidana For The Fans!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what about porter doe?

Comment

Run time, is just running his mouth

Comment

Boxing Scene is becoming like a dating site for boxers who all talk **** about wanting to fight this one or that one...but NOTHING ever gets down and then both sides say the other side is ducking or not responding.

I understand that negotiations take time but damn...I don't want to hear nothing else form Khan or Thurman about who they "want to fight" and who they're "ready to fight".

I "want" to **** Beyonce and I'm "ready" to **** Charlize Theron...but I haven't heard back from either one of their camps.

I think they're ducking me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          No point, Maidana already turn the fight down twice.
          not because he didnt want the fight he didnt want to fight anybody he took a break

Comment

LOL maidana is probably walking around as a heavyweight he's so fat.I don't think he will be fighting this year and if he does it will be a tune up fight.

Comment

Originally posted by TITOS HOOK View Post
              Boxing Scene is becoming like a dating site for boxers who all talk **** about wanting to fight this one or that one...but NOTHING ever gets down and then both sides say the other side is ducking or not responding.

I understand that negotiations take time but damn...I don't want to hear nothing else form Khan or Thurman about who they "want to fight" and who they're "ready to fight".

I "want" to **** Beyonce and I'm "ready" to **** Charlize Theron...but I haven't heard back from either one of their camps.

I think they're ducking me.
              Couldn't been said no better....lol. Throw in a lil A side and B side and you might have a date.

Comment

Won't happen Maidana doesn't fight punchers.

Comment

madaina needs a tune up first Thurman fight danny garcia

Comment

Easy work Thurman.

Comment

Porter or Brooks?

Comment

Working...
                      X