Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why believe that Brook would beat Bradley easily?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bradley is a monster inside while brooks is an okay fighter with decent speed and decent power. Not hard to envision bradley getting inside and outworking him for the UD.

Comment

Bradley is better than Porter but his problem is that in recent times he's actually tried to fight similar to Porter, trying to rough-house opponents with a more brawling type of style. If he uses that game-plan against Brook it'll be close like the Porter fight but with Brook winning by a couple of rounds. Brook will just grab Bradley and nullify any inside work - just like he did with Porter. Now if Bradley chooses to box like he did in the first Pacquiao fight, he could beat Brook.

Can't see Brook fighting him though, he ducked Alexander, Rios and Khan so he'll probably duck Bradley too. Ironically, Bradley ducked Khan too so it would a "Battle of Two Khan-Duckers" which would be a fitting title for the fight!
      Last edited by FlatLine; 08-20-2015, 03:17 AM.

Comment

Brook has the advantage in every department except speed.

Brook could box him long, close, mid range and be able to get most of his hurtful shots off. bradley isn't really a good inside fighter, which he would need to beat Brook, and he's way too small to compete with Brook on the outside.

I foresee an easier win for Brook than against Porter.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          It's a 50/50 fight imo. I'm a fan of both fighters, but this is about as even as it gets. Bradley is more polished, and a slightly better boxer with an iron will and chin, but Brook is a boxing mastermind as well and has a high ring IQ and power in both hands, and a great jab. Whoever makes the first adjustments and imposes his will on the other wins this fight.
          Bradley is in no way a better boxer than Brook. Absolutely no way.

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
            I would take Bradley. Maybe it's just me... I want some input..
            Your thread title doesn't make any sense and does not correspond with what you have stated in your opening post.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
              Your thread title doesn't make any sense and does not correspond with what you have stated in your opening post.
              The title does make sense but I can see where the confusion arose. He doesn't say "Why I believe" he says "Why believe" - basically it's addressing people who believe Brook could beat Bradley and asking why they believe that.

Comment

This fight defines

Skill vs Will

Bradley has a fair amount of skill himself but his will power and tenacity gets him through tough times.

Comment

Bradley is one of the most overrated fighters in recent memory. Gotta laugh at people saying he's "past prime" as if he was some all conquering fighter who dominated his opponents.

The guy has always been in life n death struggles ever since he got to world level.

Comment

I think brook ko's bradley within 6, bradley is a tough fighter but he gets wobbled way to much it just seems like he's just asking to be knocked out brook is big and accurate and bradley needs to box more instead of fight like porter

Comment

Brook beats Bradley.Kell's superior boxing skill would be far to much for Bradley.

Comment

Working...
                      X