Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why believe that Brook would beat Bradley easily?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tough fight to call and bradley is experienced and finds ways to win no matter what, but the way brook beat porter by clinching and tying him up on the inside and jabbing i think could beat bradley. Bradley is much smaller and he likes to swarm often so when he swarms i think brook cheaply ties him up

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Bradley is one of the most overrated fighters in recent memory. Gotta laugh at people saying he's "past prime" as if he was some all conquering fighter who dominated his opponents.

The guy has always been in life n death struggles ever since he got to world level.
      I think you are wrong, he is underrated. Yeah he has been in tough close fights but he always finds a way to get it done whether he is boxing, brawling, fighting on the outside, the inside, etc. And look at his resume, definitely one of the best active resumes right now

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
        I think you are wrong, he is underrated. Yeah he has been in tough close fights but he always finds a way to get it done whether he is boxing, brawling, fighting on the outside, the inside, etc. And look at his resume, definitely one of the best active resumes right now

Absolutely. It seems the majority underrates rather than overrates.

Vazquez, Witter, Cherry, Holt, Peterson, Abregu, Alexander, Provodnikov, Marquez, Chaves, Vargas

Pretty damn good resume

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
          People were saying he was no3 in the world - that's overrated. He's a solid fighter, nothing special

If you actually delve into his resume and look at his performances, it's not that impressive.

Comment

If Bradley fights like he did against Marquez, I'd favour him to win. But he'll come in and swarm where he's more liable to get caught with big shots.

Comment

Originally posted by Greed. View Post
              If Bradley fights like he did against Marquez, I'd favour him to win. But he'll come in and swarm where he's more liable to get caught with big shots.
              That would be impossible to do against Brook. Literally.

He'd get a long ramrod jab in his face all night.

Comment

i don't know but seeing bradley being rocked by vargas was pretty alarming

Comment

Only a fool would suggest that Bradley would be a walk in the park for Brook. Bradley is as tough as they come when it comes to competition, he's incredibly conditioned and has relentless stamina. This will be Brook's toughest fight by far if it ever happened. I still don't know who would win that fight, i think i need to do some analysis before i make a judgement.

Comment

Bradley is fast and busy. Brook can time him but can't keep up with activity. Also when Brook will try to hold he will get hit with that famous Bradley head.

Tough fight

Comment

@OP Well Bradley is one of my today's favorite fighters but he's on a slow decline, has a shorter reach and he has never boxed against a guy of Brook's size, he's huge and powerful. I haven't thought a lot about the possible outcome, but I'd love to see it! Because I like Brook as well and he seems to me as a really good fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X