Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why believe that Brook would beat Bradley easily?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why believe that Brook would beat Bradley easily?

I would take Bradley. Maybe it's just me... I want some input..

luckily for brook, desert storm aint a power puncher

reach an size, Bradley is in a disadvantage

in all other departments including skills, Bradley is the superior fighter imo

timmy close decision

Comment

I only seen brook fight twice and I see he has a good jab and good head moment. Bradley at times is a really good boxer and can out work his opponents with seer will !! I would also go with Bradley but, I'm a big Bradley fan !!!

Comment

all the physical gifts are with brooks but bradley is a tenacious fighter who can pull off a victory against anyone on anygiven day so although everything tells me to favorite brook I have to still say its bradleys fight to lose.

Comment

It's a 50/50 fight imo. I'm a fan of both fighters, but this is about as even as it gets. Bradley is more polished, and a slightly better boxer with an iron will and chin, but Brook is a boxing mastermind as well and has a high ring IQ and power in both hands, and a great jab. Whoever makes the first adjustments and imposes his will on the other wins this fight.

Comment

No one ever has a easy time with bradley....i got bradley ...brook over rated

Comment

I don't think it'd be an easy fight but if forced to chose I'd go with Brook. I just feel at this point Bradley is starting to decline and a Brook has some physical advantages.

Having said that I've always said that Bradley isn't exceptional at anything but finding ways to win so no surprise if he did.

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                luckily for brook, desert storm aint a power puncher

reach an size, Bradley is in a disadvantage

in all other departments including skills, Bradley is the superior fighter imo

timmy close decision
                Pretty much right on the money with this post.

Comment

Bradley's been in too many wars. I got Brook.

Comment

I don't think Bradley is as good as he used to be. He seems past prime. He has made lots of money so maybe he is not as hungry and not trying as hard. Whatever the reasons he just doesn't seem as good as he was a few years ago. Brook has good speed and skill. He has never been off his feet. He has a fast, accurate, powerful straight right and he is fighting better than ever. I think only Spence and possibly Pacquiao can beat Brook and I would pick Brook to beat Bradley.

Comment

Working...
                    X