Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why not Kovalev vs. Ward on the Cotto-Alvarez PPV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    Lemieux is Ring #4 and Transnational #4 and HAS A WORLD TITLE in Golovkin's weight division.

And Lemieux is a much more exciting boxer than Andre "Princess Octopus" Ward.
    lemwuix is also a huge underdog to GGG where ward would be the favorite over GGG.

ward/GGG if ward wins, ward/Kov, winner fights Huck. makes perfect sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
      Ward just pulled 300K on his last fight, he needs to get credentials before earning a short at Kovalev or Golovkin. I'm not interested in Ward as a fan, he is pretty much a nobody and needs to become relevant and build himself. He is not big enough.

Ward will beat Golovkin up and you know it.
      That's why you don't want that fight for ggg.

It's understandable.

Monroe
      Agnew
      Rosado
      Rubio

None of ggg opponents were relevant. And that didn't stop him from fighting them.

Now somebody who ggg can't beat comes along and relevance is the new word around here

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        lemwuix is also a huge underdog to GGG where ward would be the favorite over GGG.

ward/GGG if ward wins, ward/Kov, winner fights Huck. makes perfect sense.
        Ward is a much bigger man than GGG. Still, if Ward wasn't permitted to use illegal tactics, I think GGG would win.

Ward once said he can beat a Klitschko, remember? Why does he keep calling out smaller boxers now?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          Ward is a much bigger man than GGG. Still, if Ward wasn't permitted to use illegal tactics, I think GGG would win.

Ward once said he can beat a Klitschko, remember? Why does he keep calling out smaller boxers now?
          The same reason ggg calls out floyd.

Comment

Lol golovkin turds don't want any part of ward and they know it. Same reason why their whole team wants to drain ward. Shameful

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              Lol golovkin turds don't want any part of ward and they know it. Same reason why their whole team wants to drain ward. Shameful
              Ward drained Dawson.

Comment

Im hoping Ward is. Great exposure for one the best and also hoping for a top 10 opponent

Comment

I think Kov /Huck would be an undercard fight. Ward/Kov is a headline fight that should happen after Ward/GGG.
                  you want kovalev to move up 25 lbs to face the cruiser champion.

Comment

Yes, Kov and Huck have a good chance to KO Ward. If Kov does KWTFO obviously no Huck/Ward.

As for GGG, if he could they'd be fighting at 168 in October. Instead we get LePew, excuse me, Lemeuix.
                    So you're saying Ward is a more crowd pleasing fighter than Lemieux, right, gotcha.

Comment

Yes, Kov and Huck have a good chance to KO Ward. If Kov does KWTFO obviously no Huck/Ward.

As for GGG, if he could they'd be fighting at 168 in October. Instead we get LePew, excuse me, Lemeuix.
                      Ward only said he wanted to fight GGG in Oct because he knew GGG vs Lemieux was nearly done. He saw a chance to score points in his PR war with Loeffler/GGG and he took it.

Comment

Working...
                      X