No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin vs. David Lemieux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    When are you going to stop coming up with these ridiculous things I've never said.

It seems like I really have to cut things out:

I want to see GGG vs Ward. I've said this about 10 times now, but you're still not getting it.

"I want to see GGG vs Canelo/Cotto winner" over Ward.

That does not mean I want to see GGG vs Lee/Quilling over Ward.

Do you understand this? Or should I explain one more time?

I understand that he wants to be undisputed MW champion, it's a historic division, and I also understand he's in no rush to move up unless for the right fight as it's dangerous and GGG is not even a big MW.

Is all of this sinking in yet?

Yeah I think Ward vs Kovalev is a more even fight, and a better fight, than Ward vs GGG.

I've maintained that for a long time, why would I change it now?
    Imo, the outcome of GGG vs Ward would depend on the referee, and the size difference between the 2 fighters, as much as their fighting ability.

If Ward was allowed to clinch, hold and dive in with his head down, without being warned or having points deducted, he would likely win. If he wasn't allowed to get away stuff like that, GGG would beat him for sure. Probably by KO.

Fights which are decided by the ref's interpretation of the rules, rather than boxing ability, don't appeal to me at all.

I would much rather see an honest, legit boxer/puncher like GGG unify the MW division than watch him being fiddled out of a decision by a spoiler like Ward.

I would also rather see GGG unify the MW division than watch him knock Ward TFO. Though the reaction to that from psuedo Ward fans like Dirk would be hilarious!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Yeah ok....if you say so. The constant need to run down Andre Ward doesn't suggest some other motive
      What run down? That he's nowhere near GGGs popularity? That is a fact.

That he's an idiot once again thinking he can dictate things when he's got no pull like he did with Froch? Opinion.

Or that he's totally forgotten? Another fact.

Or that he's not the SMW champion? Look at Ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

I actually think he has good chance against Ward. You're the one that's saying he'll lose and you don't want to see that happen cos you don't like Ward for crushing previous dreams

You want Ward to move up asap and pray he loses to Kovalev first
        Not a single GGG fan thinks GGG would lose. That is your vivid imagination. It is really appropriate in 2017 when Ward finishes his 3 fight deal with HBO to meet GGG @ 168. Ward will have to go down from 175, and GGG to move up from 160. They should meet on some neutral field say MSG and with good referee that will not allow headbutting, holding etc. And then GGG will kick Wards lil gray ass.

Comment

What run down? That he's nowhere near GGGs popularity? That is a fact.

That he's an idiot once again thinking he can dictate things when he's got no pull like he did with Froch? Opinion.

Or that he's totally forgotten? Another fact.

Or that he's not the SMW champion? Look at Ring.
          No, no, no!!! Don't feed the troll! You can never win with this fool. He will continue to spew the same crap over and over and over until you begin to doubt your sanity! Put him on your ignore list before you waste an entire day on him. You will be banging your head on the wall before he stops because he will NEVER STOP.

Save yourself now, before it is too late!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mate_Parlov View Post
            Not a single GGG fan thinks GGG would lose. That is your vivid imagination. It is really appropriate in 2017 when Ward finishes his 3 fight deal with HBO to meet GGG @ 168. Ward will have to go down from 175, and GGG to move up from 160. They should meet on some neutral field say MSG and with good referee that will not allow headbutting, holding etc. And then GGG will kick Wards lil gray ass.
            I consider myself a GGG fan and I definitely would consider Ward a strong favourite.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barcham View Post
              No, no, no!!! Don't feed the troll! You can never win with this fool. He will continue to spew the same crap over and over and over until you begin to doubt your sanity! Put him on your ignore list before you waste an entire day on him. You will be banging your head on the wall before he stops because he will NEVER STOP.

Save yourself now, before it is too late!
              I actually get along quite well with Dirk - Good poster.

He just hates GGGs fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                teddy atlas goes off on ggg and quaility his opponents

Exactly where I am with it. Let's see just how good he is.

Comment

I actually get along quite well with Dirk - Good poster.

He just hates GGGs fans.
                  Dirk can be a good poster. But on GGG, he is a troll who posts with the aim of annoying Golovkin's fans, rather than giving an honest opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barcham View Post
                    I think all the guys at 154 will rather stick there until GGG moves to 168. There is no way they want to deal with that. If GGG stays at 160, 154 is going to get really crowded. Especially with Cotto and Canelo trying to move back down after they have their 'MW' title fight.
                    I'm not so sure GGG wants to move up to 168. Plus those young guns at 154 will only get better and GGG is about to be 34. We shall see.

Comment

• I am a troll cause I want to see Golovkin in a fight that tests him.

There you have it folks.

Comment

Working...
                      X